Default Al Gore wins the Nobel Peace Prize!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Al Gore is a Fool of the First Class.
    48% of Published Scientists are not convinced of "Global Warming" based on the data and reports.
    The thickness of polar Ice is at a historical high at this time ,thickest since they have been keeping records.
    The Ozone hole has decreased.
    These things do not occur overnight because of new policies by some government ,they are the result of long-term ecological factors and conditions.Most of which we are only now beginning to develop a theory for ,then those theories must stand up to scientific scrutiny and prove true under the conditions stated.

Some excellent follow up material to everything I have said is to be found over at slashdot
    Do a search and you will run into the material I have
    paraphrased.

Remember when Al Gore said that he invented the internet ?

The thickness of polar Ice is at a historical high at this time ,thickest since they have been keeping records.
    Recent measurements of the microwave radiation emitted by polar snow and ice incidicate otherwise. See Geophys. Res. Lett. 34, L18504 (2007).

Wasn't this summer that the Northwest Passage opened up for the first time in the history of modern man? I do believe Russia, Canada and the U.S. are contesting rights to the development of those waters and the oil fields beneath.

48% of published scientists, nor does it reflect the consensus of the more relevant class of published climatologists.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Why does al gore carry vials of blood in his suitcase? Because he is addicted to adrenachrome

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Kriss, do you know why that BMW is always on your tail? Do you know who left that paper cup in the street in front of your domicile? Do you know who's been reading your mail?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Kriss, do you know why that BMW is always on your tail? Do you know who left that paper cup in the street in front of your domicile? Do you know who's been reading your mail?
    I don't drive, My 'domicile' is not on the street and nobody writes to me. Everyones E-mail, text and phone calls are randomly monitered and screened by computer for key phrases and 'trigger' words

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

European parliment directives on surveillance........

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/...NOT+XML+V0//EN

Wahington post article on PROJECT ECHELON, automated computer screening of messages

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...11499-idx.html

Is the I phone software easily compromised by 'BACK-DOOR' codes.........

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...rveillance.htm

speaking of BMW's

Bus Bomb survivor tells how a merc and a bmw held up bus and directed it off route to tavistock square where explosion happened.......

Tho in England mostly black guys drive a BMW (BobMarley&Wailers or BlackMansWagon) so a bmw that isn't blaring music and ganja smoke would attract some suspicion.

And as for the Nobel Prize.............

Satire became redundant when they gave Heinz Kissingboys the Nobel Peace Prize

i see i can't make you more paranoid than you already are....well good luck with that.

Professional Poster

Default Gore's climate theory savaged

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...3419%2C00.html

October 13, 2007 02:05pm

ONE of the world's leading meteorologists has described the theory that helped Al Gore win a share of the Nobel prize "ridiculous".

Dr William Gray, a pioneer in the science of seasonal hurricane forecasts, spoke to a packed lecture hall at UNC Charlotte and said humans are not responsible for the warming of the earth.

His visit, arranged through the meteorology program at UNCC, came on the same day that Gore was honoured for his work in support of the link between humans and global warming.

"We're brainwashing our children," said Gray, 78, a longtime professor at Colorado State University. "They're going to the Gore movie (An Inconvenient Truth) and being fed all this. It's ridiculous."

Gray, whose annual forecasts of the number of tropical storms and hurricanes are widely publicised, said instead that a natural cycle of ocean water temperatures - related to the amount of salt in ocean water - is responsible for the global warming that he acknowledges has taken place.

However, he said, that same cycle means a period of global cooling will begin soon and last for several years.

"We'll look back on all of this in 10 or 15 years and realise how foolish it was," Gray said.

During his speech to a crowd of about 300 that included meteorology students from several Carolinas universities and a host of professional meteorologists, Gray also said those who have linked global warming to the increased number of hurricanes in recent years are in error.

He cited statistics, showing there were 101 hurricanes from 1900-1949, in a period of cooler global temperatures, compared to 83 from 1957-2006, when the earth warmed.

"The human impact on the atmosphere is simply too small to have a major effect on global temperatures," Gray said.

He said his beliefs have made him an outsider in popular science.

"It bothers me that my fellow scientists are not speaking out against something they know is wrong," he said. "But they also know that they'd never get any grants if they spoke out. I don't care about grants."