Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Makes you wonder why he joined doesn't it?

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric
    Makes you wonder why he joined doesn't it?
    Obviously so he can hate on people (because he hates himself, most assuredly). Just look at the history of it's posts. It's 98% ALL hateful comments. He should be removed, he does nothing but cause trouble here.

Gold Poster

dont like dickheads like that annoy u (he's just looking attention) love the pics by the way

Junior Poster

great pics G you look delicious

Rookie Poster

you look delicious ...

Unless he falls into those whackjobs who like being pissed on and feels nothing other than rage and self hate? Either way what a moron! Someone like you (IE BEAUTIFUL) shouldnt be forced to put up with that shiat here..

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Ah, Gianna, I always look forward to new pics and vids from you. You're truly one of the sexiest women I've ever seen.

Junior Poster

Hey P.G. great pictures. Don't worry about that other person. Sometimes you get people like that and their only goal is to get a rise out of you. Never give into their trap. On another note, I'm very happy that you found true love. A woman as young and beautiful as you who appreciates love and having a true relationship is refreshing to read about. Hopefully I can find my own Princess G one day too.

Junior Poster

There never seems to be a shortage of trannie ass kissers on this forum! Fuckers would kiss Bill Walton's ass if he posted pics in drag. Fuckin pathetic!