View Poll Results: is jennifer suffering from magalomania????

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 61.67%
  • no

18 30.00%
  • not sure

5 8.33%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: what all of you think is she sufering or not?????

Quote Originally Posted by psycho
    i have observed a beautiful lady jen from the day i have joined and as i am a trained psychatrist i deduced something...
    1>she suffered a lot from one person or many thats why she is trying to take revenge unconsiously.....from whole world...
    2>positive attitude is a good thing and confidence is the base of life but when a person suffers a lot either he became nervous and inferiority complex grabs him or the person become magalomaniac..
    so my ultimate conclusion about jen is she is sufferring from magalomaia and she needs treatment......i can do it and surely i will give her 20% discount if she wants but if she dosen't then its upto you guys her hardcore fans..like me to save her from gettiong a maniac......
    so plz wish her"get well soon jen"
    Though I decided not to work in the field (going into I/O psych instead) I trained in cognitive behavioral psychology in college and you sir are full of shit. Are we to seriously believe you've made it through medical school, or are you trying to mimic something you saw on TV?

C'est La Vie!

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    psychiatrists/psychologists have only been successful in ONE field:

to make many people believe that psychology is

A) a science

B) their work is important

fact is: poeple are better off WITHOUT them
    I agree with point A, but point B is just an under-educated ignorant statement.

C'est La Vie!

Junior Poster

dont worry jen ur sane lol

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    BM?
    at first glance... but that fat retarded fuck could spell a lil better... was it him that came back one time saying he was going to med school but then when he talked about it it was obvious he was stupid and didnt know what he was talking about? or was a pysch major? something like that... who was that? prob him... so ... maybe... anyway... on to why im better then all that read this ....

i got a copy of the rough cut of my show today... i look great on camera especially on my own show where i get paid TONS of money

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    psychiatrists/psychologists have only been successful in ONE field:

to make many people believe that psychology is

A) a science

B) their work is important

fact is: poeple are better off WITHOUT them
    A) is sooooo true. A psychiatrist who's making diagnoses about people from what he's seen them type over a couple of days, who goes by the nom de plume, "pschyo", AND says that "99% have some psychological disorder"... gotta be a wind-up! I really don't think Jen is suffering from a mental disorder. She seems far too happy and confident for that. Mental disorders overwhelmingly tend to cause negative and destructive behavior. She does tend to overuse the word fag, perhaps because she's been called that herself one too many times in the past, but that's hardly taking things out on the World is it now, "psycho". No, Jen, most definitely seems fine in a great number of ways.

BTW, both the Indians I know have an excellent grasp of written English, and they aren't M.D.'s. (MAGLAMANIA... LMFAO). Do you have a troll, Jen?

Gold Poster

this whole 'bm' thing is confusing me..will someone fill me in (not literally)

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Didn't this muppet getting a recent starring role in the "instant messages from losers" thread?
    Andy...Andu...or summat.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Jen, I am voting "No" to your "Yes" so as to cancel out your vote as requested.

Otherwise I would have voted "Yes" because, if she is reading this thread, she truly is suffering (As are we).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

For myself, I'm not a complete megalomaniac.... But I DID stay at a Holiday Inn once.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ernie Mckracken
    I agree tsntx is definitely a megalomaniac. She has an unrealistic and inflated sense of her own physical beauty and self importance.

A textbook case.

Yours truly,
    a fat ugly fag.
    Most people have an unrealistic and inflated sense of their importance, and many certainly have an unrealistic sense of their own physical beauty, so if that qualifies a person as a megalomaniac, then most people would be, I'd think.

By the way, "BEM"... That wouldn't stand for "Black Effing Magic", now would it?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin