Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Gold Poster

2kaiser would u mind changing ur avatar man??? I don't think the girls would be attracted to ur wrinkly ball bag

Default Re: States

Quote Originally Posted by ds5929
    Gianna wrote " and in 56 states that demand SRS to change their gender marker on their records..."
    Just curious as to what the actual number is. Pretty sure it isn't 56.
    Oops I meant 46 ahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    congratulations to ms. foxxx

when i do my surgery, i will simply not tell anyone about it as to not flare up the cock worshipers
    Haha as long as you are XY, you are still a man, surgery or not. That goes for any shemale.
    Well actually it's male. One becomes a man, one becomes a woman, but is born a male or female. But I guess if we are men that makes you a FAG.

You are an ignorant fool, and should be banned from this forum. Why come on here if you are going to harass transsexuals? Do you have a problem with yourself and your sexual attractions?

And not all transsexuals and transgender people are XY, there are OTHER chromosome variations, and different conditions that fall under transgender and intersexed. And regardless of the chromosome there are 3 stages of development that determine the sex of the baby in vitro: The one that determines the physical sex characteristics and makeup of the brain, the one that determines the physical sex of the genitals, and one to seal the entire process...

You blatantly have shown yourself to everyone to be an ignorant fool, you have harassed and insulted a good majority of the transsexuals on this board, and your comments are un-called for, ridiculous, and a matter of opinion that no one cares about.

You should just leave this message board, before you expose yourself any further as a hating, ignorant, self-conscious, bullying, ass hole just the same as the radical right wing conservatives that spew forth hate and intolerance to the transgender community. Why you are here, I have no idea... But it's clear that you hate your sexual preferences, that you hate transsexuals except for a fuck when no one is looking, and that you hate yourself by trying to bring down another pursuing happiness.

I for one, will be ignoring any other negative and hateful comments and posts or anything else for that matter that you have to speak from you watery feces filled mouth.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessaGianna

when i do my surgery, i will simply not tell anyone about it as to not flare up the cock worshipers
    Haha as long as you are XY, you are still a man, surgery or not. That goes for any shemale.
    Well actually it's male. One becomes a man, one becomes a woman, but is born a male or female. But I guess if we are men that makes you a FAG.

You are an ignorant fool, and should be banned from this forum. Why come on here if you are going to harass transsexuals? Do you have a problem with yourself and your sexual attractions?

And not all transsexuals and transgender people are XY, there are OTHER chromosome variations, and different conditions that fall under transgender and intersexed. And regardless of the chromosome there are 3 stages of development that determine the sex of the baby in vitro: The one that determines the physical sex characteristics and makeup of the brain, the one that determines the physical sex of the genitals, and one to seal the entire process...

You blatantly have shown yourself to everyone to be an ignorant fool, you have harassed and insulted a good majority of the transsexuals on this board, and your comments are un-called for, ridiculous, and a matter of opinion that no one cares about.

You should just leave this message board, before you expose yourself any further as a hating, ignorant, self-conscious, bullying, ass hole just the same as the radical right wing conservatives that spew forth hate and intolerance to the transgender community. Why you are here, I have no idea... But it's clear that you hate your sexual preferences, that you hate transsexuals except for a fuck when no one is looking, and that you hate yourself by trying to bring down another pursuing happiness.

I for one, will be ignoring any other negative and hateful comments and posts or anything else for that matter that you have to speak from you watery feces filled mouth.
    Again she took the words right oout of my mouth....love Allanah's new avatar!

Awesome! I love Danielle and hope she does what makes her most happy.

Darling, from someone who has been through SRS therapy and has been approved for SRS- I can assure you that during the many therapy sessions you endure all bases are covered and a patient is made to clearly understand that one will always be a post op transsexual and not a woman, nor a MAN as you so crudely stated.

You sound really hateful and almost degrading- alsmo like a bully yelling and pointing at someone- 'haha, you are still a man.' it's the same bs we have to put up from ts haters. So at this very point you are sounding like a ts hater. Perplexed about your sexuality? Usually these kind of behaviour comes from someone who has issues- and lots of em.

Of cours SRS surgery will not change your chromosomes- it is a cosmetic surgery that just improves your OWN quality of life if all goes well. THAT's ALL

Wow very well said Allanah! I love your new pics!!!

Rookie Poster

Hehe what i said wasn't in any way to degrade ts girls, ridiculous. What i stated is a matter of fact.

Reading through preceding posts, a woman is just a man without a dick, which is complete drivel.

Rookie Poster

100% woman!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kikic1050_558.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	219.1 KB 
ID:	132720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cri_spe053_552.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	196.7 KB 
ID:	132721  

This raises a question: I forget the order/combination at the moment, is it XX = female and XY = male? I'm wondering if any of the gurls here have had their chromosomes checked. There are known combinations of XXY and XYY that appear in intersexed people. The phenomenon pops up in individuals that have ambiguos or 'absent' gentialia (And example is Kleinfelter's Syndrome). My intersexed lover had (If I recall correctly) an XYY combination that effectively made him genetically male, but with the outward appearance of being female (Until he hit puberty and the gender deck was reshuffled). Do T-gurls (Any/some/all) have a simialr tweak in their genetic make-up?

Gianna wrote " and in 56 states that demand SRS to change their gender marker on their records..."
    Just curious as to what the actual number is. Pretty sure it isn't 56.
    I was wondering that myself, though would not be all that surprised that it includes the 50 states, territories (Puerto Rico, Guam), protectorates (Palau, Marshall Islands), the District of Columbia and the Canadian Provinces (Which are sometimes viewed as "states" in some situations).

Oops I meant 46 ahaha!
    Ah, clarified, but it =could= be 50 + 5.

So is it correct that IF a TS gets SRS she can marry? That is messed up. She should be allowed to marry at any point.
    A basic truth that far too many people can't seem to grasp. I've never understood any part of the marriage bullshit. Britney Spears can wed some old flame on a whim and divorce him fifty-five hours later, yet people who truly care for each other and intend to stay in it for the long haul are told "Too bad, you've got the same parts. No can do!". Speaking from personal experience (Dozens of couples I have met/known), the reason that the divorce rate in the US is 50% is because the other 50% can't afford the legal fees.

Oh, dear gawd, Gianna, please don't start that pie-throwing contest. I'm almost out of three-dollar bills.

Again she took the words right oout of my mouth....
    A cat once stole a Twinkie out of my mouth. *Pfawgh!* *Kaff* *Spit* Damn fur gets in everything.

As for that popcorn comment earlier, you betcha we've been a-munchin'!

But don't breathe the buttery fumes too much, they cause fatal resperatory ailments (True).

opcorn

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

100% woman!

See, now you are just being mean, spiteful, and again demonstrating your frustrations.

No one ever said that post op transsexuals are genetic women- they are post op transsexual women.

Of course there is a difference.

Why are you so bitter and upset about this subject? Do you love cock sooooooooooooo much?

Perhaps you should be checking this out instead of this one
    www.rentboy.com

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr