View Poll Results: IS ANN COULTER A TRANNY?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, LOOK AT THAT adam's apple

42 56.00%
  • NO, she is just a crone

12 16.00%
  • She is a REPTILLIAN, the bulge in her neck is a whole egg she has just swallowed

21 28.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

No. Fuck no. That's an INSULT to TG's everywhere.

Memories don't live like people do.....

Junior Poster

Coulter's anti-Semitic comment too dangerous to ignore

Earlier this week, Coulter went on "The Big Idea," a talk show aired on CNBC, the cable channel devoted to business news. Its host, Donny Deutsch, is a preternaturally affable businessman who invites successful people on to talk about how they turn their ideas into money. Coulter was there to describe how she had -- in our vulgar commercial argot --"branded" herself. At one point, Deutsch asked her what an ideal country would be like, and she replied that it would be one in which everyone was "a Christian." Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...la-home-center

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

Deutsch and a lot of others have been way too sensitive about these comments. Coulter does want to convert the planet to Christianity but I have never seen any pattern of anti-semitism in her statements. She is more pro-Israel than many Jews and certainly more than people like Jimmy Carter. She might not like Muslims though but I could not prove that in court.

I had heard Coulter interviewed on the radio one week prior to these statements. She mentioned that she had a bone to pick with Rush Limbaugh. When the interviewer asked why she said that she had a book that just came out and he stole a lot of her thunder with his back and forth with Harry Reed. She said that she likes it when the liberals focus on her because it helps her book sales. I knew it was just a matter of time before Coulter said something controversial.

Like I said previously, I too find Coulter to be a nut but I don't lose sleep over her like others do. I am no more interested in buying one of Ann Coulter's books that I would be in buying a ticket to a Michael Moore movie.

The "perfected Jews" statement was worded stoopudly, but she didn't mean anything anti-semitic by it. She does have a rather brash way with words, though, doesn't she?

By the way, going back a ways in this thread, I second the Michelle Malkin comment. Now that's one conservative pundit I wouldn't mind discussing the finer points of Reaganomics with all night, if you know what I mean.

Now watch me set this whole thing on fire. Kriss: I am a reptillian, and I've been sent to warn you that we're coming for you. You won't know when, and you won't know where, but you will be silenced. Your posting here has become too great a risk to us.

Inventor of the Zapata Tube.

Gold Poster

im from uk and dont know much about her...id still throw one in her tho...although that pic at the top of the screen makes her look like shes escaped from a concentration camp

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino

Look at the size of those feet, as well as her height. Even her bones are dimensionally longer, like a male. All this, plus the square jaw and the distinct adam's apple? Wow, I dunno, maybe she is a post-op[/img]
    That picture convinced me.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Only reason to have sex with her is to fill her mouth with sperm so she can't talk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	annurinaldeadzone6wg_167_929.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	134867  

Junior Poster

[quote="Dino Velvet"]
    Deutsch, who happens to be Jewish, protested that Coulter was advocating his people's elimination. She responded that she simply hoped to see Jews "perfected" through conversion to Christianity.

Deutsch and a lot of others have been way too sensitive about these comments. Coulter does want to convert the planet to Christianity but I have never seen any pattern of anti-semitism in her statements. She is more pro-Israel than many Jews and certainly more than people like Jimmy Carter. She might not like Muslims though but I could not prove that in court.

The "pro-Israel" position has nothing to do with being Pro Jewish. It is all about the "RAPTURE", "ARMEGEDDON', the end times when the Jews will be forced to convert TO CHRISTIANITY or be dammed to eternal HELL FIRE. Study up man. The Jews must be in Isreal in order for Jesus to return. READ REVELATIONS. The pro Israel stance is actually ANTISEMETIC. I am not making this up. READ JOHN HAGEE Biblical Prophecy. This is the widely held belief of Evangelical Christians including G.W. BUSH. These are the people who are in control of our Country. It sounds crazy and it is but it is a fact.

http://www.jhm.org/

Professional Poster

The "pro-Israel" position has nothing to do with being Pro Jewish. It is all about the "RAPTURE", "ARMEGEDDON', the end times when the Jews will be forced to convert TO CHRISTIANITY or be dammed to eternal HELL FIRE. Study up man. The Jews must be in Isreal in order for Jesus to return. READ REVELATIONS. The pro Israel stance is actually ANTISEMETIC. I am not making this up. READ JOHN HAGEE Biblical Prophecy. This is the widely held belief of Evangelical Christians including G.W. BUSH. These are the people who are in control of our Country. It sounds crazy and it is but it is a fact.

http://www.jhm.org/
    HE IS RIGHT. The christian scientists and other fundamentalists believe that ALL the jews must be returned to Israel for 'the rapture' to commence when Jews will either convert to christianity and ascend or be condemned to hell and destroyed. No shit!

ALL religion is mind control

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.