View Poll Results: IS ANN COULTER A TRANNY?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, LOOK AT THAT adam's apple

42 56.00%
  • NO, she is just a crone

12 16.00%
  • She is a REPTILLIAN, the bulge in her neck is a whole egg she has just swallowed

21 28.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    A WHOLE HEAP OF NONSENSICAL BOLLOCKS BUT ESPECIALLY.........

Intention is the catalyst that needs to be reviewed, not the labels.
    What the fuck? that doesn't make any sense. Is that some new style of writing like william burrough's 'cut-up' books?

How is INTENTION which we know must come FIRST in this equation, be the CATALYST? A Catalyst is a force or substance which is ADDED to a PROCESS to FACILITATE the RESULT.

One example that springs to mind is the process of adding SULPHUR and POTASSIUM POMANGANATE to the explosive THERMITE turning it into a more potent THERMATE. The sulphur and potassium pomangante is the CATALYST. The INTENTION lies with who uses the THERMATE.
    Ahh, Kriss. You gone and got all butt hurt!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    THANKS MAN, I DIDN'T think to check wikipedia as it is so riddled with paid disinformation trolls that delete anything pertinant.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    THANKS MAN, I DIDN'T think to check wikipedia as it is so riddled with paid disinformation trolls that delete anything pertinant.
    Are you ever nice?

How about Time Magazine, or were extraterrestrial pods placed in all their editors' offices too?

Ann Hart Coulter was born in New York City on Dec. 8, 1961. (That's according to her Connecticut voter registration. Coulter says she won't confirm the date "for privacy reasons"--she's had several stalkers. "And I'm a girl," she adds.) Her father John, 77, was a G.I. Bill student who became an FBI agent and then a corporate lawyer; Nell Martin, who raised Ann and two boys, is the daughter of a Paducah printmaker

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...0304-6,00.html

FK

Junior Poster

If I came home and she was in my bed I wouldnt kick her out

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    How about Time Magazine, or were extraterrestrial pods placed in all their editors' offices too?

Ann Hart Coulter was born in New York City on Dec. 8, 1961. (That's according to her Connecticut voter registration. Coulter says she won't confirm the date "for privacy reasons"--she's had several stalkers. "And I'm a girl," she adds.) Her father John, 77, was a G.I. Bill student who became an FBI agent and then a corporate lawyer; Nell Martin, who raised Ann and two boys, is the daughter of a Paducah printmaker

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...0304-6,00.html

FK

Her Mom is from Paducah? Good God don't you know what's directly across the river from Paducah? Metropolis,Illinois where Superman aka Clark Kent was found and raised.

Not only that,if you go 30 miles NW,you'll come to Cape Giradeau,MO.,hometown of Rush Limbaugh.

Here's the real kicker is the whole area is above the New Madrid Fault,which produced the largest earthquake in North American history.

It's all clear to me now,Ann Coulter is Lois Lane gone bad and Rush Limbaugh is Lex Luther. Superman will soon reveal himself and the conflict will cause a massive earthquake that will sever the Red from the Blue States.

Thanks for opening my eyes Kriss.

Ancient Pervert.

Ann Coulter is El Chupacabra

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

a thing to notice in the felicia katt bio description is her father was educated unde rthe g.i. bill system...god forbid the republicans allow an "entitlement" program like that to exist today....they allows forget where the grandparents came from or the struggles the parents went thru......spurled rotten bitch

Rookie Poster

If I came home and she was in my bed I wouldnt kick her out
    If I would find her in mine, that's when the ol' AK gets taken out of the box

kicking doesn't solve the problem at all

this planet can do with less vermin

would be a shame about the bed though....got a very comfortable lits jumaux, big springy matrass and all.
    bugger.

hate to get another bed

Look at the size of those feet, as well as her height. Even her bones are dimensionally longer, like a male. All this, plus the square jaw and the distinct adam's apple? Wow, I dunno, maybe she is a post-op[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!