View Poll Results: IS ANN COULTER A TRANNY?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, LOOK AT THAT adam's apple

42 56.00%
  • NO, she is just a crone

12 16.00%
  • She is a REPTILLIAN, the bulge in her neck is a whole egg she has just swallowed

21 28.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, but her politics.
    I agree. I could give a fcuk what gender she is; it's her politics (and how she defends them) that piss me off.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

If you mistake a GG for a tranny, do you think they think of it as a compliment or insult?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    I wonder: even if A (nal) C (unt) was a tranny, so what?

do we need proof that a tranny could be right wing, idiotic and psychotic?

(not to be too harsh in judgement but the latter two features occasionally can be found - or could be in earlier years of the forum - among t-mambers of this very site)

the basics are, whatever that CUNT (we had a thread about whether it is ok to call a female a cunt, only in selected cases, like this one) is, was and will be:

she SUCKS
    Spot on MBF. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Coulter's gender, sexual orientation, religion, or race are irrelevant. I dislike the woman because of her politics, but I find it very interesting that some liberals/progressives bring up the question of her gender. Would they do the same with say a liberal mtf transgendered person? God forbid, NO! That would be considered bigoted and ignorant. But they are very comfortable questioning Coulter's gender.

Reminds me of a white left wing lawyer I met a few years ago. He felt it was perfectly fine to refer to Clarence Thomas as a "Nig..r."

Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, her religion, her gender or sexual orientation, but her politics.
    There is a movement to out closeted politicians whom support measures against gay marriage rights. The argument goes, if you're doing the community that kind of harm, you need to be identified as a fake to the masses or something like that. Its been a topic of some news articles this past year, but none that I have seen recently. Its an especially common trend in some parts of the blogging community.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

I just think this sort of thread isn't even opening up the issue of politics...its a narrow minded childish taunt, which uses the term "tranny" to disparage an iconoclastic attention whore (AC) in the most perjorative of ways to the TG community. Whatever point is being attempted to make extreme right wingers look nutty is lost on me when OPs use physical appearances like an adams apple and then associate that with "tranny" to make their petty political points...its utter ridiculousness. I think most rational people realize AC or any other opinionated personality, Maddona, Maher, Rosie, Olberman, Oreilly, Hannity, Rush ...are simply interested in raising their ratings and not raising issues for solving real problems.

IMO if i was transgendered and Ops started using my orientation to poke fun like this, i'd be quite offended, regardless of what my politics agreed with.

Junior Poster

co-sign..i'd still bang anne coulter tho

Junior Poster

anne coulter cos id fuck her all night then sell my story to the papers

Spot on MBF. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Coulter's gender, sexual orientation, religion, or race are irrelevant. I dislike the woman because of her politics, but I find it very interesting that some liberals/progressives bring up the question of her gender. Would they do the same with say a liberal mtf transgendered person? God forbid, NO! That would be considered bigoted and ignorant. But they are very comfortable questioning Coulter's gender.
    Reminds me of a white left wing lawyer I met a few years ago. He felt it was perfectly fine to refer to Clarence Thomas as a "Nig..r."

Ann Coulter is objectionable, not because of her looks, her religion, her gender or sexual orientation, but her politics.
    People speculate about Ann Coulter's true gender because they want to understand the reasons for her hateful, twisted views. They make a certain warped sense if they are projected through the prism of her own apparent self loathing over her gender. There was a story in Newsweek which pretty thoroughly debunked that she is a TS (though she might be intersexed or have Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, which might explain her ambiguous physical traits). But ultimately, I think she is just hateful and ignorant and arrogant,, and an opportunist who preys on others' intolerances, not transgendered

When progressives bring up questions of gender or race or sexuality, they do so, not because of prejudice or discriminatory motive, but because of hypocrisy. We have no problem with an elected official like Barney Frank, who is open and who does not sell out his peers. We have huge problems with the Foley's and Craigs, and Grahams and the other covert, closeted gays, who live the lie and legislate and actively move against the very groups of which they are actually members.

Calling Clarence Thomas the N word can only be done sarcastically. He is black in name and skin only. He really thinks he got where he is on merit, when the reality is that his only merit was that he was the most rigidly, self righteous conservative African American they could find. He wasn't the smartest, or most experienced or best qualified, just the most reliably partisan. No one has done more to try to limit or reverse Civil rights gains in this country than he has. He succeeded because of the progressive laws and policies that he now tries his best to overturn. For him to claim he has ever been the victim of racism is the ultimate in irony. The pot doesn't call the kettle black. Instead it denies being black, until its on the burner.

FK

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

as always you're dead on the mark; thanks Felicia.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I just think this sort of thread isn't even opening up the issue of politics...its a narrow minded childish taunt, which uses the term "tranny" to disparage an iconoclastic attention whore (AC) in the most perjorative of ways to the TG community. Whatever point is being attempted to make extreme right wingers look nutty is lost on me when OPs use physical appearances like an adams apple and then associate that with "tranny" to make their petty political points...its utter ridiculousness. I think most rational people realize AC or any other opinionated personality, Maddona, Maher, Rosie, Olberman, Oreilly, Hannity, Rush ...are simply interested in raising their ratings and not raising issues for solving real problems.

IMO if i was transgendered and Ops started using my orientation to poke fun like this, i'd be quite offended, regardless of what my politics agreed with.
    ITS A GENUINE QUESTION (with a little humour), Get off your horse,

I'm not interested in Coulter and she gets very little attention HERE in the U.K., MY QUESTION IS "IS SHE A TRANNY?" . it's interesting. that is it! What about GEENA DAVIS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geena_davis_picture_1_104.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	132055  

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Geena Davis is beautiful in person. I used to see her at Gold's Gym all the time. I did hate that corny show where she pretended to be the President.