Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LMFAO

Junior Poster

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    When did I say that the bus system was so "bad", unlike it is in England]

Oh, and you're from England, huh? Ever been to the United States and rode on the public transportation systems in our cities? When was the last time you took a bus in Manhatten? ----((ur making it out as if uk is a dream to live in))

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    YOU said that you'd like to see that drag queen get choked.]

whats that u were saying about assuming things? what i said was she was attention seeking and 'joked' that it would be funny if the black guy 'grabbed' her by the neck.....then in the next post i said i didnt mean it and that i wouldnt like to see her get choked...and thats when u shouldve keep ur fucking trap shut instead of goin on and on like the girl in the clip...

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    But don't backpedal and say that you're any kind of friend of TS women or any other women. You're a guy who craves cock.]

i didnt backpedal at all cos i made it clear from the start if the guy had been really abussive to her then im on HER side but u just hear what u want to hear....there are no tgirls close to where i live but i have tgirl friends online and speak to them all the time...the point im making is i have huge respect for them but that doesnt mean im gonna take their side if theyre in the wrong...and IMO the girl in the clip was ott, aggressive and abussive towards the guy...i cant believe we're still takin about this 5 pages down the line..

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    You're a guy who craves cock. And if you're so good-looking, show your face]

I also crave pussy but it doesnt mean im some genetal worshipper! why do some tgirls get upset that we like cock too..im not saying there's anything wrong with cd/drags but im not into that myself...and im a TOP but can very occasionally be versitile...so as u say dont ASSUME bc my screen name's cockcraver that im some fag that is cock obsessed!

The last thing i want to say is i didnt say i was a sex god but ive been told im good looking and i'll post a few pics soon (if u want them that bad)....

And yes i do have to get the last word so please stop boring me with ur pathetic argument so i can read some INTERESTING treads

yours truly,

cockcraver

Chicago attitude girl was Mimi Plastique, Brenda's friend.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.