Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LMFAO

Good video
    If dude would have just stayed in his own world.
    I mean mind his own dam busniess he would have took a verbal ass whoopin like that.

Professional Poster

LOL!!! That poor kid. She's thinkin' "Shit! It's Rupaul vs. King Kong and I'm gonna get squashed in the middle."

If had to choose I'd rather get the mace than the shoe. That heel looks like a masonry spike.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    I'm very calm. And I didn't think you were discriminating. But how much do you wanna bet that she actually did ask him nicely, and that he in fact was discriminating? I just don't like hearing about drag queens or trans-anybody getting choked because they want to be left alone. To me, that's what's over the top and not calm. But you're welcome to your opinion.]

!...all i was saying was imo she is acting up and probably exadurating things....i was just commenting on what i saw and if what u say is true and she was being abused then i apologize..and i didnt say it would be funny to see her get choked (that was ur interpretation of grab) i cant think what it would be like to be discriminated against so i cant put myself in her shoes....but to me she was the one being aggressive and threatening! post the rest of the clip and prove me wrong

Junior Poster

maybe the big guy just asked her to quiet down and not make her video on the bus/train.

since we don't know, i think it's rather rash to just start making assupmtions and think that he is the bad guy. especially if he would have gotten off at her stop (cause we really don't know what happened) and did, in fact, counter her offer...

Nothing to see here folks.

Junior Poster

yes this video is a keekeeee.
    never gets old so funny, i sent this to pickles [hollywoodbuckstrap] a couple of weeks ago, he said it was priceless lolx.

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Instead of playing Judge Ito, use some logic here. How often is a transgendered person seeking out a physical confrontation with a man?
    bingo...and she wasn't some "jailhouse beast" either, but rather, a lithe, petite woman...it definitely seemed like she was being provoked...

that being said, I found myself oddly aroused by her demeanor...she was very sexy, and the potty mouth made me smile...thanks Nicole!
    I know, she's so cute, and I love that she won't take shit from that guy or probably anyone, I wanna be with a girl like that.

Veteran Poster

I see that all the time riding the subways in NYC.
    Ask someone not to yell into their cell phones or turn down the iPod which y ou can hear across the car and see what you get. I have seen people make videos and they are annoying. Just ask them to keep it quiet and you get drama for the cam , like you see here.
    She may have had had mace, but I dont think she could have stopped him if he got a running start at her.

Junior Poster

that is fucking hilarious....lol. i also feel bad for the girl in between them - you can tell she's like 'find a happy place, find a happy place!'

Quote Originally Posted by Toro
    that is fucking hilarious....lol. i also feel bad for the girl in between them - you can tell she's like 'find a happy place, find a happy place!'
    I reckon in the Extras part of this film, we'll get to see the bitch in the middle starts it, in fact, the big guy is her pimp and its a turf war on that carriage.

possibly....

ish....

erm....

okay. I'll get me own coat.

Junior Poster

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    how much do you wanna bet that she actually did ask him nicely, and that he in fact was discriminating]

ok then ill bet u ur dignity...oh wait u dont have any

[Nicole Dupree wrote:
    I have nothing to prove to you..........I don't need a homework assignment to turn your thinking around on this because I just don't care.]

Sounds like someones full of shit...im not asking for a homework assignment im just asking to see this 'horrific' clip that u are telling us about....im sure it will bring a tear to my eye but please go ahead