Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Anybody Watch COPS 20th Anniversary Special Last Night???

Last night COPS had a 20th Anniversary Special. It was awesome and so funny.

In one scene, a cop confronted this little cracked-out Puerto Rican. The Puerto Rican kid was scared shitless and kept calling the cop "Papi." This made the cop even more angry and he kept yelling "Quit calling me Papi!" and "If you call me Papi one more time..." The kid got more frightened but couldn't stop calling him "Papi."

Another good one was a cop stopping what ended up being a transvestite. The TV kept denying that he had any drugs. All of the sudden the cop said, "Open your mouth!" He then grabbed the TV by the throat and the drugs fell to the ground. The TV's wig fell off and he started crying like a baby.

COPS is always good but this was the best shit ever. I'm glad I have it saved on my TiVo because I'll definitely watch it again.

Veteran Poster

LMAO funny story. About 3-4 years ago I had some roommates that used to deal drugs. When the cops finally caught up with them they came in our house and found 1.5 pounds in the middle of the floor. As soon as they put him in cuffs on the wall Cops came on and the Bad Boys music started playing. We all busted out laughing nicluding the cops. True story.

Reality is perception.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

COPS the true American reality tv show...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    As soon as they put him in cuffs on the wall Cops came on and the Bad Boys music started playing. We all busted out laughing nicluding the cops. True story.
    You mean the cops brought their own theme music with them while busting someone? That's awesome!

I have a question about the show and certain legalities. I know laws differ from state to state. On one episode of COPS, there was a guy in Tennessee that got popped for soliciting a female prostitute. His face was blurred out while he was speaking to the police. Same episode, in Las Vegas, another guy gets busted for soliciting a prostitute that ended up being a transvestite. Not only was his face vividly shown while he was explaining himself but he was wearing his work uniform so the locals could probably tell where he worked. Both incidents where on city property. Does anyone know how the law works in regards to when you can show someone's face on TV and when you can't? It's not like someone who is on meth beating his wife is going to sign some "Taxi Cab Confidential" form.

Nuthin' more fun than drinkin' beer while watching COPS. I get so into it that I yell shit at the TV like, "He's lying! Check his front change pocket. I know he's got crack in there!"

Professional Poster

Am I the only one who thinks this show is nothing but white trash junk?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I think it's funny how they step by step explain how the person broke the law.

"He's a classic shoplifter, here's his bag. Standard operation, it's lined with aluminum foil..."

aren't they not supposed show people the how to's???

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Yeah I caught that show..i thought some of the old school videos were a trip. It was pretty funny all in all

My favorite episode was from about 14 years ago when they were filming in Kansas City, Kansas. The cops went to this man's house to arrest him and out of nowhere members of his family started coming out of damn near every house in the neghborhood. They started wailin on those two cops. Next thing backup is coming from everywhere. You would swear all those extra cops came off their break at the doughnut shop, sucking wind with their fat selves. Of course the cops made the arrest but you know the part where they were getting their ass wooped got edited.

John Walsh has made a mint off that show and America's Most Wanted. I wonder if he would really trade all the money he made if he could have his son back. I bet he thinks "fukkit, I have other kids now."

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    John Walsh has made a mint off that show and America's Most Wanted. I wonder if he would really trade all the money he made if he could have his son back. I bet he thinks "fukkit, I have other kids now."
    Seriously, that's a pretty scummy thing to say. The poor kid had his head cut off.

John Walsh and AMW have done a lot of good for this country keeping the heat on fugitives.