View Poll Results: Do you take things (arguments) online personal?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I would trash the person who's hating on me mercilessly.

3 15.00%
  • No. I would argue but I wont take it (the bad feelings) with me when I go offline.

11 55.00%
  • It depends. How personal the other person has been.

6 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Do you take things (arguments) online personal?

Like what the title says..Do you take things said and or written online personal?

Where do you draw the line on an online argument/s?

Also, if you're "friends" with the girls (or guys) who's having a heated argument with someone online..do you chime in and give your friend support or just bite your tongue and not say anything? What if you've read about it a few days after the fact..would you still bother to post your two cents?

When is it time to move on and just ignore the person you had a spat with?

Where do you stand when two friends online are jumping at eachother's throat?

Just wondered how people generally feel about these things?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

its just the internet. it makes people bigger and stronger. No for me. I just like to fuck.

Rarely, only when the situation is rather extreme. A good argument (that is, logical and reasoned) is actually a joy in itself, but there's little room in my life for heated, emotional arguments.

Professional Poster

I thought the purpose of internet BB's was for starting inane arguments then standing back and watching it devolve? At least that's what I use them for.

Take this internet stuff personally? God no. It's just electrons flowing down wires.

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

i'd have to say no...

but you sure did make up for the questions and polls that were missin' since sylvesters been gone

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    i'd have to say no...

but you sure did make up for the questions and polls that were missin' since sylvesters been gone
    LOL..dont start..

But anyways, You know it's hard to be caught between fighting friends. Then you get called two faced and whatnot (if you dont take a side). When all there is to it is a fight between the two. And in as much as you think the guy was wrong for saying things i.e. name calling..the girl is also guilty of the same. After awhile, after a few months people should just move on no?

I mean I have had spats with people online. To me, it's enough to just ignore them and not like them. But to harbor ill feelings and go on and on about it like a broken record and let that consume me is just a total waste of my time.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Depends, educated morons piss me off.

Default Re: Do you take things (arguments) online personal?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Like what the title says..Do you take things said and or written online personal?
    no. - note: the ollowing statements regard my interaction on this site.

Where do you draw the line on an online argument/s?
    If someone tries to insult me, I *might* retort. most likely I dont give a dying rats stinkin ass

Also, if you're "friends" with the girls (or guys) who's having a heated argument with someone online..do you chime in and give your friend support or just bite your tongue and not say anything? What if you've read about it a few days after the fact..would you still bother to post your two cents?
    I do care for several members. So, if someone I have high regards for is beeing (unjustifiably) attacked, I will step in the arena. and I have.

one of the most memorable moments for me on this board was, when a girl actually defended me - THANX THC!!!!! youre gorgeous!!!!! - it may sound foolish, but I was flabbergasted !!!!

When is it time to move on and just ignore the person you had a spat with?
    pretty much immediately.

Where do you stand when two friends online are jumping at eachother's throat?
    right next to the spot, with a flashing cam, to see all the action. afterwards, I might wash away the blood and the guts. after all, the contesters are my friends.....

Just wondered how people generally feel about these things?

~Kisses.

HTG
    caution: i will now show a "sensitive" side yes, you say to yourself, its only online, the web, no one cares. but, occasionally, some online conversatons, especially some gone wrong, will bother me. I think thats true with more than one member on here or with online-interaction on the whole.

since you *can* get jealous in such situations as well!!! (I know, that sounds crazy, but I got that awful feeling at times... not so much anymotre tho....)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Default Arguing on the Internet

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arguing_198_194.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	130213  

Veteran Poster

I don't, but I think almost 80% of this forum does. Anytime anyone says "you guys are gay" every guy becomes a diva. How gay.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male