Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sapphire

Gold Poster

I saw her at Peanuts this past January, and let me tell all of you, SHE IS ONE FINE LOOKING YOUNG WOMAN. I've seen her before when she's appeared a bit worse for wear for some reason, but she never looked better than what I encounter this past January. She was strikingly beautiful. I don't know if there is a more youthful and feminine appearing TS anywhere. Anywhere!

And, yes. She does seem to show up at Peanuts just around closing time so look out for her then. She also shows up at The Yukon Mining Company (an eatery a few blocks down from Peanuts) on occasion right after Peanuts closes.

Rookie Poster

....and works on the street after that at least once every few months. She is the only top notch girl I know that does this, although quite a few work out of their cars or in the Yukon parking lot. Sapphire was picked up by guy who was either middle eastern or armenian in a black mercedes Friday night by the Shakeys Pizza that is on Santa .ca between Highland and La Brea.

I did not think she looked in ill health.

A friend of hers I met a few months ago said that guys still throw tons of money at her and she works the street for fun and thrills(and a little extra cash). I assume she does alright financially due to the nice, expensive area where she lives.