Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Now you're making this interesting PC.
    Cosign. A bet in which the winner pics the loser's avatar or something along those lines is a great idea, not to mention potentially hysterical.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    no deal. i have something else in mind as your avatar besides floyd so i want to be able to choose.

length is negotiable though. i chose 3 months cause i can go a month without posting easy and 6 months is too long. it'll be served after the winner is determined and the avatar is posted. for example, if the fight was today and i lost then i'll have to use an avatar of your choosing for 3 months (nov 4, 2007 - feb 4, 200.

let me know.
    no deal. it has to be ricky hatton or floyd "gay boy" mayweather but i'll comprimise for 3 months even though i change my avatar like my boxers.

and if u want we can have a sentence made up for below the avatar...

are we getting close to a deal

Gold Poster

alright fuck it

the winner picks the avatar for the loser but it's only for 1 month

interested???

Gold Poster

ur a bunch of hussling bastards lol

maywether is the strong favourate and ur calling the shots..

2months then final offer

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    ur a bunch of hussling bastards lol

maywether is the strong favourate and ur calling the shots..

2months then final offer

If no one else accepts those terms, I would be more than happy to take them. My avatar sucks anyway.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

lol

3 way bet if u want (to make things fair )

u in?

Gold Poster

Beware partlycloudy Beware

Jamie Moore insists he just can't see any way that Floyd Mayweather is going to beat his good friend Ricky Hatton.

The Hitman is busy training ahead of his massive showdown with Pretty Boy Floyd on December 8, live on Sky Box Office..

British light-middleweight champion Moore knew all about Hatton's talents after the pair went toe-to-toe in their amateur days.

Now fighting out of the same gym in Manchester, he has been able to see how Hatton's preparations are going from close quarters and believes the 29-year-old is in better shape now than when he stopped Kostya Tyszu in 2005.

Unbelievable

"He's looking unbelievable," Moore told Sky Sports News. "Even before the Kostya Tszyu fight he wasn't looking this good.

"He's right down on his weight and is looking sharp and focused and has that look in his eye that he had before he fought Tszyu.

"I just can't see Mayweather beating him. Style-wise Ricky is going to be an absolute nightmare (for Mayweather).

"If anyone can do the job it is Ricky and I really, really do believe that he will do it."

Moore will be the appetiser before the main course when he takes on reigning European light-middleweight champion Zaurbek Baysangurov in Wigan.

The Salford southpaw is hoping he can get the night off to a perfect start for Britain before settling down to watch Hatton in action on the other side of the pond.

Unbeaten Ukrainian Baysangurov will be no pushover for Moore but, having seen footage of his opponent, he is confident he can bring home the belt.

Tough fight

"It's going to be a tough fight, there's no doubt about it," he admitted.

"He (Baysangurov) was an excellent amateur champion and is the European champion now, he's only had 16 fights and has won 12 by knockout.

"I've seen the tape of him and I'm 100 percent confident that I can bring that European title back to England.

"He's pretty similar to me, he's a come forward aggressive fighter. He's a bit upright and stationary like most European fighters are.

"I think I'm more adaptable than him - I've got a bit more variety and that's the reason why I'll come out on top."

night rider,
    winner picks avatar/loser wears it for 2 months sounds good to me. deal?

also, you still have your signature spot available for another bet (you can post pics there too).

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    night rider,
    winner picks avatar/loser wears it for 2 months sounds good to me. deal?

also, you still have your signature spot available for another bet (you can post pics there too).

Deal.

if there's a KO or TKO then the loser has to have a signiture pic of the winners choice as well as the original bet

deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    if there's a KO or TKO then the loser has to have a signiture pic of the winners choice as well as the original bet

deal?
    i think quinn was looking for a bet so i'll give him first crack. if he passes, i'll take it. you want this one to be 2 months also? this bet is only if the fight ends in ko/tko correct?