Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

noone is in better shape the Mayweather. Despite his over blown ego, he works his ass off. If he decide to focus hes unstoppable. Hatton has to hurt him and hurt him early to have a chance at winning. It just a fact of al mayweather fights, noone has really hurt him in the first half, and his excellent conditioning takes over. just ask de la hoya

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    noone is in better shape the Mayweather. Despite his over blown ego, he works his ass off. If he decide to focus hes unstoppable. Hatton has to hurt him and hurt him early to have a chance at winning. It just a fact of al mayweather fights, noone has really hurt him in the first half, and his excellent conditioning takes over. just ask de la hoya
    I know, but Hatton is extremely under-rated in USA. I'm telling u he's gonna shock u. It's a coin flip at best for Floyd. U may think i sound crazy [and i probably am lol] but i think this is a fight too far far Mayweather.

But Hatton needs to knock him out, otherwise i think Floyd will edge it on points. But the hitman is more than capable! Either way, there is going to be abuse thrown out here at me or u LOL unless it's a draw!

Can't fucking wait

My prediction

Hatton Round 5

night rider must be british to root for hatton so much.

Gold Poster

no shit partlycloudy u're on the ball

im not patriot but im sure he'll kick pretty boys ass!!

just u wait and see kid

Professional Poster

Hatton's a great fighter, and can absorb a lot of punishment. I think he will against Mayweather. I'm not so sure Mayweather has seen anyone with the combination of resilience and firepower Hatton has. I think, in the end it's Mayweather, but I'm rooting for Hatton.

Alright Then.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

just u wait and see kid
    care to make this interesting? let's have an avatar bet. loser has to use an avatar of the winner's choosing for a period of 3 months. you got hatton. i got mayweather. interested?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy

just u wait and see kid
    care to make this interesting? let's have an avatar bet. loser has to use an avatar of the winner's choosing for a period of 3 months. you got hatton. i got mayweather. interested?
    lol right ok....

...if hatton wins u have to have him as an avatar until jan 08, but if floyd wins then i have to have him until jan 08!!!

and it's of the other persons choice and u have to go through with it!!

deal?

I think Mayweather is an asshole, and I would like to see him lose. That said, I have to give the guy credit on every level. He's well balanced and smart in the ring. As much as I wouldn't mind seeing Hatton win, I don't think he can do it. As such, I'll be placing a considerable amount of money on Mayweather.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

He definatley can do it...it's just whether he will or not. I'm not rooting for Hatton because im British, it's just because im a fan. When Frank Bruno fought Tyson i was going for Tyson because i liked him [at the time]

just over a month to go

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy

just u wait and see kid
    lol right ok....

...if hatton wins u have to have him as an avatar until jan 08, but if floyd wins then i have to have him until jan 08!!!

and it's of the other persons choice and u have to go through with it!!

deal?
    no deal. i have something else in mind as your avatar besides floyd so i want to be able to choose.

length is negotiable though. i chose 3 months cause i can go a month without posting easy and 6 months is too long. it'll be served after the winner is determined and the avatar is posted. for example, if the fight was today and i lost then i'll have to use an avatar of your choosing for 3 months (nov 4, 2007 - feb 4, 200.

let me know.