View Poll Results: What do you think of Bush?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Modern Day Hitler

18 54.55%
  • Good Honest American

15 45.45%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Bush is simply an idiot. He should have nuked mecca, riyad, and tora bora on the 12th of September, 2001 and taught his fellow idiots in the middle east that they need to overthrow their own governments and not to screw with America. There may not be any real men left in America who can push the button. Republicans and Democrats alike, like Bush, are enjoying growing a vagina. The feminization of American men continues under the communist rule of the public school system.The last laugh will be had by conservatives if the muslem (scum) caliphate does come to America in that they can watch the left get to know their "new friends." How many bathhouses are in the middle east?

What's my oil doing under their soil?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

q1, why are you such a COWARDLY BABY? you really are AFRAID of the "muslem caliphate" aren't you? what a PUSSY! what an IDIOT!! I can see our communistic school system left you behind...way behind. But I bet you know how to push a button though, don't you? You practice on the busy box in your crib every day, don't you? Tell me, are you potty trained yet? If so, why do you leave these little baby loads of poop all over the place at HA?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by quite1_a2_zealot3
    Bush is simply an idiot. He should have nuked mecca, riyad, and tora bora on the 12th of September, 2001 and taught his fellow idiots in the middle east that they need to overthrow their own governments and not to screw with America. There may not be any real men left in America who can push the button. Republicans and Democrats alike, like Bush, are enjoying growing a vagina. The feminization of American men continues under the communist rule of the public school system.The last laugh will be had by conservatives if the muslem (scum) caliphate does come to America in that they can watch the left get to know their "new friends." How many bathhouses are in the middle east?

Quite_a_zealot won't directly answer you trish, because he IS a pussy... a pussy with an obssession for vaseline . He's just here to stir. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed his constant use of words which effectively attack everyone on this board. It's actually quite clever for a retarded pussy. I would not be surprised if that's Closet_Case_Canada back to pedal his hatred for himself because let's face it, he never actually left. If it is him, he's actually been quite cute in his choice of handle this time as it's difficult to make fun of it.

Anyhoo, last time I checked Saudi has been a key ally of the West since before 9/11 and still has U.S. Forces on its territory, and if its government is overthrown by its people it will most likely go the way of Iran. Plus, getting any oil out of a radioactively contaminated Saudi would jack the price of a barrel of oil to an unacceptable level and trigger a global recession. But then nuking Saudi is the kind of logic we can only expect from a retarded pussy... with an obssession for vaseline.

Bush certifies Saudi Arabia as 'war on terror' ally
    Saturday, October 20, 2007

http://dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?...ticle_id=86104
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbfront1_213_181.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	147509  

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3

Is this putz swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool or what?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Radiation tends to be blown about in the wind. Eventually a lot of it will turn up here in North America adding to the environmental toxins. That doesn't seem to bother q1a2z3. Perhaps he has a death wish.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

I don't think Bush is any worse than most modern day politicians. They are all slimy backstabbing ,megalomancial , psychopaths. Whether they be left wing, right wing , communist or fascist. It is just depending upon your political persuasion some are more palatable than others. Bush can just cause more havoc because he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world... for now.

I do in fact vote but I don't trust any of them. They are all the same to me scum.Just different colours. They all fuck you ijn arse in the end.Just some use lube and give you a reach around. And others go dry. Blair is the later... The man and others like him should be shackled and hung for treason. .

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    What's their money doing in your wallet?

Asshole

Alright Then.

Abu Dhabi just bailed out Citibank. Apparently some Arab states have humaintarian instincts.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

AIDS is a disease where the immune system can't tell friend from foe. The left has the same problem, they can't tell friend from foe. Considering the "hobbies" represented on this site you would think they could get a clue as to who the enemy is. Bush is not a Hitler. The muslem world is the Hitler trying to take over the world. "Monkey boy", the president of iran is far crazier than Bush. The muslem world backed germany in two world wars and lost big time. Arafat had ties to the nazis.

The U.S. state department has one policy, maintain stability across the globe - regardless of who is being enslaved. It's perfectly OK if sadam was gassing Kurds. The left in our congress has tried their best to reduce the power of the President by trying to make departments in the Executive branch independent of the President! U.S. state department retirees go to work for saudi arabia as contractors. What information are they passing on? saudi arabia spreads the filth of wahhabism across the world and Bush calls them our "friend." This is crap!

Bush and his gang of globalists are after one thing, cheap labor. The left should focus on organizing unions across the globe to stop cheap labor. Bush and his gang of idiots would love to have people working for scrapes from the dumpster. America has the best of everything including citizen rights, human rights, free speech, etc... And America gets better every day.