View Poll Results: What do you think of Bush?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Modern Day Hitler

18 54.55%
  • Good Honest American

15 45.45%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Right on Rogers. That pretty well sums it up. But given the choice...

a. Modern Hitler
    b. Good Honest American

I choose (a). He's certainly not good and he's not within a kiloparsec of honest. He has invaded two countries and threatens a third. Hundreds of thousands have lost their lives to his greed and he remains unmoved. He's a little tiny Hitler. He's evil without vision.
    Wuss.
    Being a top myself, InHouston, I think girls should be wusses. I can tell you're not a top, wuss.

Professional Poster

Default BUSH FAMILY FORTUNES

Excellent film by Greg Pallast about bush family money, dubya's fraudulent war record and election fraud

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

It's a bit old (2003) so he hadn't found out about the $3 million of nazi money that prescott bush laundered which founded the current busch dynasty

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Damn right george bush is a wuss. He and just about the entire republican party is running around in circles crying, "they're going to fight us here...there going to fight us here...they're soooo terrifying!! take my rights...invade my privacy...hell with habeas corpus and the constitution....just save me....save me, jesus, save me!" yep....WUSS about covers 'em all.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Interesting film documenting the links between The Bush family and the Nazi party in germany.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

Prescott bush, father of george h.w. bush and grandfather of george "w" bush, was arrested in 1942 for laundering $3 million of Nazi money , looted from europe. Years later the bank was dissolved and prescott got his money back, this was the start of the bush family fortune.

George "w" bush and john kerry are 9th cousins.
    papa geoRge H.W. bush (the rose) and his wife barbera bush are 9th cousins
    barbara bush is rumoured to be the illigitimate daughter of satanist Alistair Crowley
    The bush family are related to the British winsdor family

Why do you think the hiltler bloodline is obscured thru history?
    I can trace my family 250 years thru birth and marrage certificates in england so why is so little known about the ancestors (AND descendants) of such a powerful figure in history?

Hitler was a closet homosexual, let's be honest, the nazi party was about the gayest party in history, all that 'young boys in lederhosen' stuff.
    Both George bushes are closet homosexuals.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=336003#336003

The nazi party in germany was originally financed by the THULE society , the german predecessor of the SKULL and BONES society of YALE of which "w" bush and john kerry are both members, as was papa george bush.

In 1933 hitler burnt the reichstag, his OWN house of congress so that he could introduce restrictions in the name of 'national security', then he made ID papers a requirement, then the hunted down the so-called "communists" (any enemy of the nazi party), Then he took voting rights off jews, little by little he created the police state thru propaganda and fear, made the germans paranoid of thier neighbours and the police.

Bush has done and is doing similar things in america, the faked attacks of 911, current crackdown on civil liberties and proection offered to openly racist police who can tase, beat and kill with impunity.

Hilter was a puppet, Bush is a puppet (But H.W. is a lot higher up in the society). They are both instruments of the same puppeteer.

Why are FEMA building Hundreds of empty prison camps all with RAILROAD access? Why is AMTRACK buying hundreds of 'prison rail cars'
    with shackles?

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

First they will try to provoke martial law thru the financial crisis/ collapse of the dollar, then the 'terrorists' (remember, since the patriot act even using illegal drugs can be called an "act of terror") will be arrested.
    Then they will take the arabs, muslims, mexicans and then the jews.
    THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AND IT IS A RACIST WHITE CONSPIRACY.

The "zionist" conspiracy is a lie promoted by propaganda professionals to provoke a war between arab and jewish people. The same people run AL quaida. Remember, DIVIDE AND RULE is thier aim. The people who claim to be zionist jews are descended from Kazars, a nation who CONVERTED to Judaism 900 years ago, these people are not descendants of the israelites.

WE ARE RULED BY THE DESCENDANTS OF BABYLONIAN ROYAL FAMILIES

In 2003 ROBIN COOK quit his job in the British government in disgust over the illegal iraq war. Cook described Al-Qaida as a product of a western miscalculation, in a 2005 newspaper column:

"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

Robin Cook was killed weeks later in suspicious circumstances, The government said it was heart failure but paramedics who attended the scene reported that he looked like he deid of a broken neck.
    LMFAO...break out the tinfoil hats. I'm beginning to suspect that you and Jamie Michelle are sharing the same padded cell.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    In 2003 ROBIN COOK quit his job in the British government in disgust over the illegal iraq war. Cook described Al-Qaida as a product of a western miscalculation, in a 2005 newspaper column:

"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

Robin Cook was killed weeks later in suspicious circumstances, The government said it was heart failure but paramedics who attended the scene reported that he looked like he died of a broken neck.
    LMFAO...break out the tinfoil hats. I'm beginning to suspect that you and Jamie Michelle are sharing the same padded cell.
    So are you telling me that ROBIN COOK , A Member of Tony B liar's government did not write that about AL Qaida?

Why mention tin foil hats mike? that is the first thing you DISINFORMATION bots always say, yet I havent posted anything regarding ELF , HAARP, or any other electro-magnetic research or weapons. So where's the tin-foil hat link?

WHY DOES IT UPSET YOU SO MUCH CHEFMIKE? don't worry about people thinking you are paranoid, speak up, what 's on your mind?
    Why broadly try to discredit EVERYTHING in my post when certain aspects (anti Busch,illegality of war) are in line with your particular brand of truth.

ARE you telling me that F.E.M.A. is NOT diverting billions into building mass work camps in case of 'civil emergencies'?

I'm sure that the criticisms of bush you posted here are enough to get you onto the 'blue list'. I'm probably 'red list' by now, straight to the camps, before MARTIAL LAW is even declared suspending the constitution for 6 MONTHS. It's ALL in the patriot act.

watch democrat Brooks warned off questioning Oliver North over plans for 'continuity of government'

watch democrat Brooks warned off questioning Oliver North over plans for 'continuity of government'

Funny...that's all happening in Venzuela right now led by the benevolent leader Hugo Chavez and he just gets praise!

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Platinum Poster

How was jesus camp, gumpone? I certainly hope that you didn't drop the soap around Ted Haggard, Tom Foley, Larry Craig, or any of the other bible-banging butt pirates that were being "saved" there...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gayone

Funny...that's all happening in Venzuela right now led by the benevolent leader Hugo Chavez and he just gets praise!
    Do you live in Venezuela? NO? Then shouldn't you be more concerned with it happening in YOUR COUNTRY? Are you not worried that large standing batallions of german and russian troops are manning these un-used facilities? Does it not occur that while most American troops are overseas FEMA are using foreign soldiers to deal with states of emergency and PRIVATE armies like BLACKWATER dealt with KATRINA.

Rep. Peter DeFazio gives a speech on the house floor to fellow members discussing the fact that Bush Administration has denied the entire Dept of Homeland Security Committee access to the so called detailed plans that the White House has drafted to ensure the continuity of government in case of a major "terrorist" attack.

Professional Poster

where are the f.e.m.a. workkampfs,,i'm a katrina refugee myself...

Kriss,

Your diatribe is simply the ramblings of your own paranoid delusions. I have yet to encounter any of the crap you spew. Why? Because it's all in your head!

BTW-is the 'gayone' tag supposed to be derogatory? My conclusion is that not only are you paranoid but homophobic as well.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!