Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guy Reviews

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Guy Reviews

I understand this site caters to mostly people in the industry. Here on HA, we have a tgirl review section..which is great. However, Ive always wondered..I'm sure the girls (in the industry and off it) would also love to hear about how the guys are as clients (and those that are not)? I think this will give the girls a fair chance and options to pick which guys to meet and which one to avoid. Does this make sense? Any thoughts..boys and girls?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

lol

well......

One good turn deserves another I suppose.

Or, is that "good trick" *shrug*

Junior Poster

All I hear is Trans Mission brings the gals to their knees. Complete carnage always ensues when this macho, hot stud turns up

No seriously, I think that it's only fair! And since this is a transexual themed website/forum..It should be pro tg. That also aims to protect the girls in the industry and outside of it by warning off the girls which guys are a "GO" and which ones are "red flagged" or bad news. lol

Yes Im bored at work..cant you tell? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

i don't respect tricks. A trick is some one that pay for sex, now i respect the gg or tg's that get money. to the trick, why pay for something that you can get for free and if that gg or tg you paying for is having sex with the next man for free, why is you paying for it. I see a lot of guy on here see a girl come to there city and they say how much to spent a hour with her. No wonder they call you a tranny chaser, the same thing go for tg's that want to find a good man who want's someone that have had sex with 10 to 30 people in each state

I'm up here you down there so do what people down there do :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    No seriously, I think that it's only fair! And since this is a transexual themed website/forum..It should be pro tg. That also aims to protect the girls in the industry and outside of it by warning off the girls which guys are a "GO" and which ones are "red flagged" or bad news. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sorry, Hara for making light of your thread. I agree, one should at least feel safe in a situation with a stranger.

Junior Poster

i don't respect tricks. A trick is some one that pay for sex, now i respect the gg or tg's that get money. to the trick, why pay for something that you can get for free and if that gg or tg you paying for is having sex with the next man for free, why is you paying for it. I see a lot of guy on here see a girl come to there city and they say how much to spent a hour with her. No wonder they call you a tranny chaser, the same thing go for tg's that want to find a good man who want's someone that have had sex with 10 to 30 people in each state

I'm up here you down there so do what people down there do :P

Oh kewl. Thanks for posting that. Ill check it out later for a look-see. Im sure the girls would love to hear stories etc. :P

But dont you think here at HA the girls should also have a guy review section to go to for cross referencing with other girls about how guys are with them? Like sharing good or bad experiences they've encountered etc.

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sorry, Hara for making light of your thread. I agree, one should at least feel safe in a situation with a stranger.
    No need to say sorry Trans Mission. The topic is up for discussion hence Ive posted it.

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

since when do prostitutes get to be picky?