Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

kinda like the Oscar's. a lifetime achievement award.

Arrgh, frustration! I thought I'd enter Grooby's competition to see if I could win one of those excellent prizes, so I went to log in to Shemale Yum only to find my username expired. What up with that? I checked my email from a year ago, when I signed up for their anniversary special as described, and got SMY and Brazilian-Transsexuals for the nice one year price. Of course, I never marked my calendar for when this membership expires, and unlike regular memberships it just stops on the anniversary date without warning. So to enter the contest to see if I can qualify I have to create a new account, either subscribing for another year (which would defeat the prize if I won) or for a single month with a new username. Sigh. Would be nice if the Grooby database would kick out an email to anyone who signs up for a year that their membership will expire in 7 days or something as a warning. It's a little frustrating when you've been a member almost since the beginning.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

The one year memberships are manually entered, there is no database on it other than what we keep in the emails. The front members page of the website always has an editorial and I've mentioned for a while the one year anniversary coming up.
    As you're such a good member, I'll let you back in for a short while to enter the competition and see if you can win the next years for free!
    Check your inbox.
    seanchai

seanchai, you are one righteous dude. Thanks! I didn't know these memberships were manually entered. I've been doing the one year membership since you first offered them, but this year the anniversary date slipped by me. As always, I think the Grooby sites are the gold standard of TS websites.

Have a pint of Wadsworth's or Old Peculiar on me!

5 Star Poster

Default OFFICIAL WINNER ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Hello. I just wanted to thank everyone who had participated in this event. The winner of the contest is Vicki Richter and, as promised, we will be setting her up with the one year free membership to the Hung Angels web site and a date with herself. As a special bonus prize, she may choose to attend the date naked and sex is optional. Due to legal and logisitical challenges, anal and/or oral sex are not going to be possible. However, a mutual hand job is highly likely. Fingering, kissing about the hands, arms, and shoulders, and nurturing conversation is also welcome. Finally, although the prize commission discourages it, the winner may choose to spend the night with herself and recommence sexual activity in the morning.

Once again, we would like to thank you all for participating and we wish you better luck in future contests.

Signed: The Official Prize Commission

I too would like to extend my gratitude to the Grooby Gang as a third-place winner in this contest. According to the terms of the contest, my prize is official permission to visualize Vicki dating herself, groping herself, sleeping with herself, and kissing herself. Further, I also win the opportunity to freely fantasize about being with Vicki for mutual pleasure for the next year, although with no obligation on Ms Richter's part to reciprocate. Unfortuntately, due to certain logisitical and legal restraints, videotaping of said fantasies and visualization will not be permitted. However, Grooby assures me that I may play with myself as much as I like whilst fantasizing about Vicki dating herself.

Many thanks, seanchai!*

*PS: seanchai, I mean that for real. May Grooby have its best year yet.