Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Fooling at work..

Has anyone sneakily played sexually while at work (with or without a partner)?

Although with a partner seems a bit more hot and wicked! LOL

Come on DISH some stories!! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Why would someone not do it with a partner? What's the point of wanking off at work?

Brannigans law is like Brannigans love, hard and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelalberton
    Why would someone not do it with a partner? What's the point of wanking off at work?
    LOL I guess some guy's just love to release stress and wank at work? Xtubes actually has alot of that but none with a partner.

~Kisses.
    HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

ok Hara_Juku_tgirl, here is one for you

I personally HAVE rubbed one out at work ocasionally, but only on the toilet lol

but I have a little possible-filth-alert to tell nevertheless: at weekends I work at a museum, and I do notice when someone uses the toilet there. this year in spring I noticed a younger (20somethings) couple entering the unisex toilet that is in my sight TOGETHER and stying for about 15 minutes in there.

well, whatever they did in there, I am sure it was worth it....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Default I did

I have to admit I did on two occasions pleasure myself at work. It wasn't in the bathroom either. It was in a back room that had a nice comfy sofa... No one else ever walked in there and I had the key so I went in there to relax and decided "what the hell?"... Didn't get caught the first time so I did it again a few days later.

It was enjoyable.

Junior Poster

I sucked my bosses cock at work one time

Quote Originally Posted by sid
    at least, did u get the promotion???

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

It was my last day I wanted to give him something to remember me by.

Quote Originally Posted by sid
    Naughty! LOL That's what Im talking about. Hehe

Here's mine:

I used to date this cute guy who had a younger brother. Anyways to cut the long story short..I broke up with him cos he was giving me alot of things to stress about. While I was doing display/merchandising for a known store I accidentally run into his younger brother. We had lunch and after which went our separate ways. Only for me to see he went to my work and was trying on jeans. He asked my opinion which fit him better and invited me for a look see inside the dressing room. Well, I ended up giving him a head inside the fitting rooms while I was clocked in! LOL My co-workers knew but never said a word to me or anyone.

Keep 'em pouring!

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

What store do you work in Hara?! Suddenly I feel the need to go buy some new jeans