Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Fooling around at work is half the fun of having any job. I’ve done it at almost every place that I have ever worked. Some of my best experiences were working on a long-term IT consulting contract at an advertising agency called Ogilvy & Mather (O&M) in NYC.

1) The first one was with this redhead I met while at O&M. She called me that morning from her job at BNP Paribas, where she was on contract, and said some wonderfully raunchy things before telling me that she was coming to see me for “lunch.” Knowing full well what she really meant, I took her to the wiring closet outside of the server room the moment she arrived.

I remember looking down at her bent over this case of CAT 5 cable and thinking how amazing she looked. Her red hair was hanging down over those china white shoulders and her black dress was hiked up around her waist. Her skin was flawless. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

2) The second one involved a demonstration in the art of self-pleasure I gave this woman in her office. The two of us had worked together on some IBM related projects while at O&M. Our two respective consulting teams did a lot of partying together, during the course of which the two of us became particularly close. We talked about everything you could possibly think of without ever holding anything back. One day at work, she told me about how she pleasured herself in her office on a fairly regular basis. I responded to the effect that working from the server room afforded me no similarly discreet options. After her telling me that she had never seen any man masturbate in person – not ever her husband – I asked her if she wanted to see me do it. She responded, “Oh, God, yes.”

Long story short: I went up to her office, sat on her couch, and proceed to give her a show. It was totally surreal. She pulled her chair from around her desk and sat two feet in front of me so she could watch from as close a distance as possible. I recall seeing the skin on her upper chest become flushed. Her eyes narrowed, and the pace of her breathing quickened. She was as turned on by the whole thing as I was.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So, while she was sucking, I couldn't help but think to myself "I can't believe I'm fucking the IRS".

She was actually the best sexual partner I've ever had actually.
    If the best sex you've had is in a cubicle at the IRS you need to get out more often honey...

And Hara - where do you come up with these haliarious topics!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Oh - PS I've never done it - but I think it would be hot to go on a date to some gents office as like a business woman coming for a meeting. Then have sex on his desk - and leave with my hair in slight disarray...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

And Hara - where do you come up with these haliarious topics!
    From my own personal experiences I guess. I cant help it if I'm such a kinky girl! LOL I'd hate to lead such a dull life.

So I lead life to the fullest! I've more stories if you share yours! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

i dont work at katz' anymore bc the mngr and i were showing dirty vids we made back and forth on our phone... wouldnt have normally been an issue but he was fucking the GM... oh well -j

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So, while she was sucking, I couldn't help but think to myself "I can't believe I'm fucking the IRS".

She was actually the best sexual partner I've ever had actually.
    If the best sex you've had is in a cubicle at the IRS you need to get out more often honey...

__________________________________________________ _________________________

1. Who doesn't want to fuck the IRS?

2. Who doesn't want to fuck the IRS MULTIPLE times?

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I used to have a summer office job while in college, and sometimes my girl would come see me and we'd sneak to the stairwell. Good times. One time we almost got walked in on right after I finished.

Plus numerous at work Rub-outs...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

I bent my manager over in the lock up area of my retail store

Junior Poster

Absolutely, did it a few times. The best one was years ago, my girlfriend worked for a company that trained home health aides (she was a registrar at the school). The place was in NY and there were several hospital beds that they used to train the aides. One Saturday morning after everyone had gone, I went to meet her. That's when she let me know she had shaved completely the night before and wanted to fuck. That afternoon she took it in all of her in-boxes, and we had to change the sheets at the end of the day. Oh yeah, she was wearing this crotchless body suit throghout. Very hot !

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I've more stories if you share yours! LOL
    Ok Hara - here goes...

I once gave a guy a blow job behind the counter of a jewlery store.

I was there buying a thumb ring and he kept flirting with me. After I made my selections and we'd flirted a bit more I said, "well I guess I need to pay for these now." Meaning it was fun but I had to leave...

He then said something like, "you can come back here and pay for them..." So being me, right in full view of the sidewalk on the Pacific Coast Hwy, and of anyone entering the store - I dropped to my knees and gave him a BJ behind the counter...

And that's how I got my thumb rings.

Ah - but the story isn't over. The owner of the store was a gay guy, this was his daughters husband. And a few weeks later I was there for some other reason and I asked where so and so was. The owner said he was gone - that he was very proud of his daughters husband - he was the first straight guy he'd ever hired...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL Awesome! Another retail store story. :P

Any others? Come on dont be such a prude! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol