Rookie Poster

Default Hello everyone!!

Hello, ladys and gents. Boy do i have some questions. First off im 29 year old strait white male 5.11 170 lbs from houston tx, i run my own business, part time student, i love fast cars and motorcycles and i really love skateboarding!!. Ive never told anyone this before but i totally admire Tgirls!! nothing turns me on more than a fine looking lady with a cock! its just too good to be true!! My first question is-->> Am i gay for thinking Tgirls are sexy??? Be truthful now!! and second i have never meet a real Tgirl in person where might i find one/some in the houston area?? Im not looking for a relationship or anything like that, i just really would love to meet one and learn more about them and maybe be good friends, But I must be honest i would be embaresd for my friends or family to find out about my pasion for tgirls because im not sure they would approve of that lifestyle quite yet, so we would have to keep a relationship on the DL, James bond style you dig?? I would love to get to know a real tgirl and just have fun go out, dinner ect..., and treat you like the beautiful lady you are!! If anyone can shed some light on my situation that would be great!!!

Welcome to the asylum.

Search is your friend.

You're not straight (Though not necessarily 'gay', not that there's anything wrong with that).

Float through some of the threads and get a feel for the board, the gurls, the admirers, the stalkers, and the lame-ass psychos (They're all here, and usually easy to find).

Please don't say the dreaded "amigay" word again.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Is someone laying out Jen bait? :P

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

You answered and contradicted yourself almost simultaneously.

You claim to be strait(which I assume means straight) then ask if you are gay?

I can understand breaking the ice can be uncomfortable but right now your confidence reminds me of the guy who couldn't pee in rest rooms from the movie "Waiting."

To your point....peoples reality vary widely on this board. If you're into TS/TG's you are in the right place. If you need a fragile ego constantly massaged
    and nurtured you might get some resistance.

Anyhow, I am a newbie myself, so welcome aboard. Check your insecurities at the door and you will meet some cool and very intelligent people from all walks of life.

I am a big proponent for not worrying about labels and just existing peacefully.

Again, welcome aboard!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

"James bond style you dig"

Don't ever spell 007's last name with a lower case b again. Fucking asshole, you should be shunned just for that.

Rookie Poster

hmmm ok thanks for the tips, im totally a newb at this stuff. just tonight i got the guts to search for a some kind of tgirl forum where i could actually conversate with some tgirls. ive never been on a site like this in my life!! and yeah i bet you do get alot of wirdo perverts on here, but i can assure u that im a cool dude!! and whats jen bait???
    and also i can stand looking at naked men or any kind of gay stuff like that. So does this still make me 1/2 gay or what?? sorry if you have heard these questions a million times im just a lazy ass and dont feel like searching when i can hear it strait from the horses mouth, so to speak haha

Rookie Poster

AHHhh ok i kinda see what your saying. Ok then im totally comfortable with women and i guess now women with dicks, if that constitutes being gay to someone then so be it. Is that better?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    "James bond style you dig"

Don't ever spell 007's last name with a lower case b again. Fucking asshole, you should be shunned just for that.

PLease forgive me, your right. i dont know what i was thinking

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 7inchman
    AHHhh ok i kinda see what your saying. Ok then im totally comfortable with women and i guess now women with dicks, if that constitutes being gay to someone then so be it. Is that better?
    There is that "G" word again. Break free from labels and be free. You like what you like regardless of labels.

If you could check even the staunchest of hetero's hard drives you would find some pics that would blur the lines of their sexual reality, I guarantee that.

Rookie Poster

Ok well what would you all do if you were in my shoes? is there a better local forum for tgirls in houston, do you know of anyone on this forum that lives in houston, maybe they could help me out and tell me where to go?? anything helps, thanks in advance!!!