Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOVE overated?

Quote Originally Posted by cockcraver
    i think ur just being paranoid mate that u will get heart broken...u shouldnt even worry about wheather a girl is going to cheat on u or if the relationship is going ok....u should just be urself and if things dont work out then look again...u shouldnt live life wondering what might happen because then u are always going to be in the wrong state of mind...if u just be urself there will be someone out there u wil accept u for who u are and love will follow....
    Like he says above. And if you were done wrong, don't worry anymore. Once the word gets around, (tell the story to a woman who talks a lot), women will be lining up. Probably your girlfriends friends were checking you out already. If they don't want you, then they will think about setting you up when one of their nice friends. It touches many women's hearts to hear about a man who was done wrong.

Love is real. But love was not meant to last forever in one form. It has to grow and change. It's giving for the sake of giving, just because you are able. Most people who divorce remarry eventually.

Professional Poster

I pretty much gave up on it years ago.

I been back stabbed too many times and having to deal with the bad boy rebel hoodlems that girls only seem interested in, I tossed in the towel with the love thing.

Pretty much instead of Miss. Right, I'll pretty much be happy with Miss. Right now.

13 years of bullshit is enough.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Co-sign!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

roses wither; but that doesn't mean they don't exist. the question the gardener must ask is, "are they worth the effort?"

eek, i'm turning into chauncy, the gardener!!! ignore everything i just said!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Love is severely underrated by those who have not experienced it truly.
    and equally overrated by those who are in it.

FK

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz

Like he says above. And if you were done wrong, don't worry anymore. Once the word gets around, (tell the story to a woman who talks a lot), women will be lining up. Probably your girlfriends friends were checking you out already. If they don't want you, then they will think about setting you up when one of their nice friends. It touches many women's hearts to hear about a man who was done wrong.
    Pffft, rarely see girls do that here, or if they do....I've been wronged many times, I'm still waiting. They'll often set you up with a 'nice' one alright......if 'nice' means the scary chick that no body is interested in......a cutie I liked, tried to get, and got the typical 'friends speech' tried to set me up with a chick who could pass for Rosie 'O Donnell's sister. I don't trust girls trying to set me up anymore, cause you never end up getting what you'd want.

I sound like a 46 year old dude, and I'm only 28......amazing how 'love' can age a person mentally, eh Hara?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Love is great

I've been in love twice. There were a few other times I was headed that direction, but it got derailed.

I've never had the kind of love that lasts forever, and that's what I'm really seeking.

Sometimes I think it would be easier with a TG than a GG. All of my previous attempts at love have been with GGs. I do sometimes fantasize about being married to a TG, and the fact that she was Trans is our little secret that no one else knows about.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Professional Poster

Default Re: LOVE overated?

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    i think so.
    i have decided to stay single and shut myself right off from it.
    sure you get good feelings at first,but in my experience something always seems to go wrong.even if your not even in love, it still hurts when you break up,for me it does anyway(not that there has been that many lol)the final thing that brought me to this conclusion is my soon to be ex wife blowing £2,000 of my sons money.after that anything else is just not worth the effort.
    maybe i should of been into the 1 night stands instead,but they are just not my scene,
    and before anyone says it"s my fault ,partly yes it is,hence why i ain't going to be fooled again.
    and the funny thing is i do have feelings for someone,but they are so out of my league so it"s not a problem ,and they are a good friend anyway,and i would hate to spoil that.
    end of rant
    Ya ya ya, thats what they all say. Right up until the time you find the next "Girl of your dreams". It may be part your falut, after all every realtionship that ends is the fault of both parties with the exception of abusive relationships.
    But hey, look at the bright side. Now you can find the T-girl of your dreams. I gaurantee that one will be better than the last one. After all isn't that what every guy here want's. I know there are a lot of guys here that claim to be a straight GG only kind if guy. But they are just fooling themslevs. You me and them would not be here if deep down we did not want to be with a T-girl!!!.

Think about it.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I sound like a 46 year old dude, and I'm only 28......amazing how 'love' can age a person mentally, eh Hara?
    I dont know about you but I'm currently NOT "in-love" so I cannot relate to that "aging" mentally statement Trogdor. LOL

Rightnow, I'm enjoying my freedom and liberation far away from any alcoholic or druggies promising me "It's for the long haul. Right! Uhaul your stuffs out of my apt! Lmao..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

If you want to get the best in this life, you have to take some risks. No risk, no return. And yes, this means putting your heart out there and getting it stomped on. Mine has so many track marks on it you'd think it was the infield at Belmont. But I'm still Charlie Brown, and it doesn't matter how many Lucy's I run across (and I seem to meet plenty), as hard as it is to be Charlie, I can look at myself in the mirror.

Yeah, it sucks when they piss on you. Yeah, you deserve better. But if you're not willing to put it all out there, you're never going to get the highest highs; you're just going to get meaningless calories and generally bad sex.

I will say that in general it's tougher with TS's than GG's because my experience is that TS's are much more caught up in looks and cock size (and money only if it's a trick), and the guys who have those tend to treat them like they deserve for chasing after guys based only on looks and cock size (ironic here: a different definition of "tranny chasers": tranny's who chase all the wrong guys and then complain when they treat them like everyone knows they are going to get treated by these guys).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158