Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOVE overated?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Love is severely underrated by those who have not experienced it truly.
    very true...love is universal and life wouldnt be worth living without it....as john lennon said...all you need is love!

Junior Poster

thanks for the kind comments .
    i think it was probably easier to make a relationship work back in the day,but must people now it seems want to sleep around,not knocking that,just the dishonesty what gets me.i agree love can be wonderful,but i just dont think it"s worth the risk,wheather i change my mind in years to come i dont know,but they would have to be a very special person

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Based on my own experience, I tend to relate to this little piece I read a few years ago:

Love is like lying naked on the frozen tundra. At night, the ice weasels come.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    thanks for the kind comments :).
    i think it was probably easier to make a relationship work back in the day,but must people now it seems want to sleep around,not knocking that,just the dishonesty what gets me.i agree love can be wonderful,but i just dont think it"s worth the risk,wheather i change my mind in years to come i dont know,but they would have to be a very special person
    i think ur just being paranoid mate that u will get heart broken...u shouldnt even worry about wheather a girl is going to cheat on u or if the relationship is going ok....u should just be urself and if things dont work out then look again...u shouldnt live life wondering what might happen because then u are always going to be in the wrong state of mind...if u just be urself there will be someone out there u wil accept u for who u are and love will follow....i sound gay but and my screenname is cockcraver (which doesnt help) but im far from it lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cockcraver
    Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    thanks for the kind comments .
    i think ur just being paranoid mate that u will get heart broken...u shouldnt even worry about wheather a girl is going to cheat on u or if the relationship is going ok....u should just be urself and if things dont work out then look again...u shouldnt live life wondering what might happen because then u are always going to be in the wrong state of mind...if u just be urself there will be someone out there u wil accept u for who u are and love will follow....i sound gay but and my screenname is cockcraver (which doesnt help) but im far from it lol
    lol,i thought you was going to ask me out for a minute(just kidding)
    i do trust someone when i"m in a relationship,and i"m always myself(maybe thats the problem?lol).
    just i have got to a stage in my life where i cant be arsed trying again.
    but thanks for the advice

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

[quote="Jericho"]
    Kooo-Signn
    its really true , love is so hard to explain and its hard to understand.. but yet you know 100% when your in love

"Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."

Junior Poster

i dissagree...deep down indside us all there is unlimited love....its just our physical bodies restrict it because of the problems and trauma we endure living. true love is better than herion, meth, coke, whatever! its just finding it and developing it thats the hard part but we all have the ability...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    There are over 20,000 members on this forum. One single real love story would be interesting. Personally, I haven't seen that yet, not even close.
    Honda, you have to disregard those 20K posters...If someone of them meet love as it is they don`t find it nesasary to get back in here and spread a word about it...they cherish it for themself...

Love is here, among us but nobody seems to believe in it...it`s like neverending story (the book)...slowly fades away, `cause nobody cares anymore...

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cockcraver
    very true...love is universal and life wouldnt be worth living without it....as john lennon said...all you need is love!
    Yeah [bold] ....an a bit of money....

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."