Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOVE overated?

Junior Poster

Default LOVE overated?

i think so.
    i have decided to stay single and shut myself right off from it.
    sure you get good feelings at first,but in my experience something always seems to go wrong.even if your not even in love, it still hurts when you break up,for me it does anyway(not that there has been that many lol)the final thing that brought me to this conclusion is my soon to be ex wife blowing £2,000 of my sons money.after that anything else is just not worth the effort.
    maybe i should of been into the 1 night stands instead,but they are just not my scene,
    and before anyone says it"s my fault ,partly yes it is,hence why i ain't going to be fooled again.
    and the funny thing is i do have feelings for someone,but they are so out of my league so it"s not a problem ,and they are a good friend anyway,and i would hate to spoil that.
    end of rant

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Love is material. Just ignore the concept, would be my advice. It's not real.

Veteran Poster

Nah.. love is real.

hope the best for your kids after the divorce.

Rookie Poster

Love can be defined in so many ways. its great in all of those ways

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

There are over 20,000 members on this forum. One single real love story would be interesting. Personally, I haven't seen that yet, not even close.

You want to know if pursuing "love" is worth it? The odds of finding that here are not on your side.

Try your local grocery store.

Love is just LUST, spelled wrong.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: LOVE overated?

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    i think so.
    i have decided to stay single and shut myself right off from it.
    sure you get good feelings at first,but in my experience something always seems to go wrong.even if your not even in love, it still hurts when you break up,for me it does anyway(not that there has been that many lol)the final thing that brought me to this conclusion is my soon to be ex wife blowing £2,000 of my sons money.after that anything else is just not worth the effort.
    maybe i should of been into the 1 night stands instead,but they are just not my scene,
    and before anyone says it"s my fault ,partly yes it is,hence why i ain't going to be fooled again.
    and the funny thing is i do have feelings for someone,but they are so out of my league so it"s not a problem ,and they are a good friend anyway,and i would hate to spoil that.
    end of rant
    Alot of people say that the dynamics of a relationship changes after getting married. I think its true to a certain extent in most cases. The women will try to change/control their husbands while the husbands will try to keep their wives from changing their looks/dress sizes etc. In the end, everyone is so consumed taking control of the whole relationship that there isnt any more balance and compromises so people break up or fall out of love for their own selfish reasons without even knowing it.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Love is severely underrated by those who have not experienced it truly.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Love is severely underrated by those who have not experienced it truly.
    co-sign.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!