Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Powder.........................

No one seems to ever talk about this. There's a nasty element of alot of the parties that go on, specifically here in NYC but most likely everywhere else. There's always a bunch of [girls] that find themselves locked in the bathroom [powdering] their noses at least 5 times a night. After they [powder] their noses they go back to the party in their altered state and begin to act (or say things) complete out of their normal character.

As far as NYC goes I could be nasty and post some pics, which might be good so some of you party dwellers know who to be prepared for, but I'm not that evil.
    I'll simply point out some things: the dancer that gets [powdered] then let's her true emotions about wanting to beat up a visiting TS from Cali. Yes, she needs to stay away from the [powder].

The chicks that can no longer afford to pay Manhattan rent so they move to Astoria, Queens above a quickie mart 1 bedroom with a shared shower for the whole floor, they really need to consider [powdering] their noses then getting cute in front of men that basically come out to support the parties.

The sex change transsexuals that [powder] their noses then feel themselves to the point that they forgot where they came from and want to verbally attack one of the girls who hasn't had the SRS done yet because they might not be as developed as they are, YET stay quiet as church mice when you see them in broad daylight walking down a boulevard trying to blend in with 3 pounds of foundation and some faux Paris Hilton oversized sunglasses on REALLY NEED to stay away from the [powder].

Anyone feel like chiming in knock yourselves out.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

All the ruthless social climbing, socio-economic competition, and mirror posing wins no one any award at the end of the day. I used to work door at a famous SF club in the city and seen it all...the before and afters, jeckyl and hyde weekend warriors...its pathetic

Veteran Poster

Coke is a really ugly drug. But it is in your face everywhere you go.

It scared the shit out of me the other day when I realised that everyone I know has tried a line at least once, including my folks.

I thought it was a little early for a skiing thread....

Tweaking should be left to those souping up their rides.

Professional Poster

"Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "

-Better off Dead 1985

Preach, brother JWBL! It's always interesting to hear what you have to day about the club scene.

I'm not there, but I have experience with people who have substance abuse issues. Most people will not recognize they have a problem until something drastic happens. Then whatever that thing is that wakes them up they are later thankful for, though it always appears to be a disaster when you first face it.

And a lot of people in our community don't get the message that it is bad to be judgmental of other people. If you have to feel that you are better than someone else, to feel good about yourself, you are bound to fall. We are all the same, in that every person has a unique gift of some kind.
    As you put a person down you lose something they may have given you later. There is an infinite number of examples to prove the principle.

And to make it clear, JWBL, I don't think that you are judging people yourself. You are seeing some truth through the haze and glitter of the night life. You seem to be reflecting back what 'miss better than thou' gave out to others.

You should open a business as a night life tour guide.

Veteran Poster

It's because once a tranny makes a little money, they suddenly think they're rich/famous/stars/angels and want to live it up like the celebrities they wish to be associated with. In doing so, they follow the path of sex-drugs-rock & roll.

That, fueled with the "OMG [name] is the hottest tranny in the world. She's even more beautiful thank GG's" further helps alter the tranny's mind, convincing her that she is truly beyond human touch.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Junior Poster

"cocaine is a hell of a drug"

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Rookie Poster

Maybe some guys prefer to party with the girls that powder??

Rookie Poster

Default ture~

nuthing wrong with a little powder , but i feel what your saying i know them type of girls your talking about! its sad but true!!!!

THERES ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN LEARN IN ONE PLACE. THE MORE I WAIT THE MORE TIME THAT I WAST.....