Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default oh Mandy ....

My interest is in promoting a positive image for sex workers and an alternative to all the negative garbage that people say about us.
    You know this Mandy ...... If the general public were open minded enough to sit back and listen to girls like you (and the others who have contributed here) ......... then perhaps your interest may be fulfilled .......

Kirsty
    xxx xxx
    You would of course have to stop showing your titties to be taken seriously
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bt_83_173.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	131451  

Pop goes the weasel...

Stand back, I'm about to explode!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

As to the accumulation of wealth, I'm not convinced it is so condensely based on murder & theft. It can be, without question as seen in the pre-revolutionary period but the barons whom established unprecedented wealth during the 19th century industrial revolution were not amassing their income based on murder or theft in that same sense. Ok people died in coal mines, factories and other hazardous places of employment but that wasn't the intention, murder requires intending to cause someone's death. Collateral damage maybe negligent at times but that is a different thing entirely from murder. Theft requires consent violations in order to be theft, and as such the capitalistic form of buying & selling when- no other circumstances are involved can not constitute theft alone.
    Like I said, maybe we should take this discussion over to the politics forum, before I kill everyone's boner by talking about things like slavery, the North American Indian Holocaust and resulting land expropriation which absolutely created the foundation of wealth that has persisted to this day. And those are just the large scale foundations of this countries wealth, not even looking at the repeated massacres of union organizers by company guards (which absolutely worked to instill a climate of fear and thus created conditions for obscene profits, in my book check one for murder check two for theft), pogroms against Chinese, Japanese, Phillipino, Mexican and indigenous workers in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, on to the invasion of the phillipines, the destruction of Haiti and Cuba, the creation of fiefdoms in Latin America, and on and on. Massive wealth did not accrue through kind acts of hard work, rather it occurred through (as I said) theft and murder. Historical cases abound, and only ideological blindfolds can take those factors out of the equation.

If you wish to continue this discussion elsewhere, I would be happy (though my tolerance for long winded discussions is limited) to carry it on in the politics forum.

Hopefully that explains my position.

xoxo
    mandy