Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Well.....perhaps my expertise can be of assistance lol.

Question, is the show focusing around non adult themes/venues (sex) or are sexual venues gonna be alloted significant attention in the show?

If so, how much?
    i dont think itll be that taboo... mostly hot spots but im sure if you know of something i should look into they might be interested... its web based so we can do W/E on it... -j

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Alright, sounds cool.

In my opinion, ASIA S.F. is probably the most "classiest" of the TG'ish hot spots. If you haven't heard of it, its a half restaurant, half bar/club, half drag show.

I recommend ASIA S.F. for your first stop.

tsntx, I hope this project turns out a success for you and all involved. We will all be keeping an eye on your progress, and support you in your efforts. You are going to provide ocassional progress reports, aren't you?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    mike- were shooting in tx in NOV. for pagent season... ill be running for my miss austin which is a pre-lim for tx which is pre-lim for usa... and also shooting the usa @ large pagent in SA...

falrune... wow ty for the informative links im definately checking into that...

e- :* .... dont have a date yet but i know were going bc theres some event they want me to host and film at

as far as airing... its gonna be a web based show so that way we can get away w/ showing and doing a lot more in the beginning and reach a broader audience -j
    its a web based show for that reason? Wouldnt you get a much broader audience if it was on network television or cable and you toned it down a little? or is it a web based show for a different reason?

Platinum Poster

thnx guys....

im not the producer or the production company.... i was told its web based bc we can get away w/ showing a lot more.... if a network shows interest it can always be toned down but until then we can generate buzz online... look at chris crocker if you think online wont get attn. -j

Silver Poster

hmmm........

LOCATION CONSULTANT...........has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Professional Poster

I agree with ArmaniXXX that Asia SF is one of the classier TG venues. Don't pass up Divas or the Power Exchange though.

Junior Poster

I think thats great...Best of luck Jen

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    I agree with ArmaniXXX that Asia SF is one of the classier TG venues. Don't pass up Divas or the Power Exchange though.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

My man Hugh is right on the money with PE and Diva's. Not because they are particularly classy or "PC", but because of the fun of Diva's (Fri. and Sat.), and the unique yet super sleeze (shock value) of Power exchange, although I haven't been to the later yet.

One thing though......if Hugh Jarrod thinks he's gonna move in on my new gig......he's got another thing commin.

I already got the patent on LOCATION CONSULTANT :P

Platinum Poster

weeehiting up divas and asia for sure i just came back from talking w/ the owners and mngrs. -j

Silver Poster

A 4rth alternative:

http://www.trannyshack.com/

The Trannyshack, as I'm told, is pretty fun, but you'd have to wait till they open which is Tuesdays.

Also, you might want to come back for THE EXOTIC EROTIC BALL. Oct. 27. It's not TG specific, but you definately would see lots of TG carnage and debauchery goin on......allegedly. But that's only if you don't get enough fill for sleeze via Power Exchange. The Ball could serve as a generous and viable alternative