Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hi, LG. A huge dick will get an "OMG!!!" out of me. It's candy for the eyes, but not necessarily for the ass. Most men do just fine with a the equipment they grew up with. Believe me, 6" is plenty of cock. A transgendered girl's prostate is only a few inches in. Aim for it, work it, and you'll have 'em eatin' out of your hand.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

dont fall for the hype LG. however to help out with your weak erections, try doing some kegels everyday

New Orleans, no place like home.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    LG

Go to Mattersofsize.com or Thundersplace.org

There are no quick fixes or over night successes with natural penis enlargement(PE)! It's a life style choice that takes serious dedication, it's bodybuilding for the dick.
    There is nothing singular about the penis that renders it unable to grow when exercised intelligent and diligently. The penis is designed exclusively to hold blood, so of course you can utilize this fact to extend the structures of the penis.
    What works is, manual stretching, hanging, traction devices, jelqing and clamping.
    Pills, patches etc do not work as a penis enlargement method!!!!! They can be used in conjunction with a routine to promote blood flow, and this is recommended by many seasoned PEer's, but never alone. If they did work alone everyone would know about it and would be using them, wouldn't they? Think about it.

Check out those forums and you'll find a wealth of knowledge about your mussings.

And for your weak erections start doing PC flexes.

P.S. Laziness and lack of commitment never grew a dick.

Good luck.
    Damn I'm surprised someone would know about those sites. Don't listen to anyone else, natural PE DOES work. Those that say it doesn't have yet to try it so how the hell would they know. Just don't expect to wake up with a big dick over night, its similar to bodybuilding in the sense that it takes time and dedication.
    I didn't expect a positive reply in this thread, because of the palpable negativity gushing through this forum; But here you are 62des!

LG
    All the naysayer's have absolutely not fucking right to pile into this thread and TELL you natural PE doesn't work if they HAVE NOT done it.
    Do not listen to their shit and get yourself over to MattersofSize.com and start the newbie routine.
    You seem notably serious about your hankering for a bigger dick, don't let any of these wanker's hold you back from something that's right there for the taking if you put in the hours.

I will say no more. You've been told what you asked for, do with it what you please.

Professional Poster

Its typical 2vert for people to downsize natural PE only because penis pumps, and pills are the only things people know of and we both know that those methods are bull but not natural PE so don't expect those ignorant people who hasn't proven it to themselves that it DOES work.

You could always try yogi Lal Baba's lingasana kriya yoga exercise....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lingasana_148.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	129225  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A beautiful face, gorgeous eyes starring in yours, and a pair of hands undoing your belt and pants will do the trick every time.

Fuck the penis enlargement shit, unless you like doing the dishes three times a day.

Professional Poster

Here is a sure fire way to increase the size of your cock. But you will need a good (and I mean good) buddy to do this.

1.) Cut your cock in half.
    2.) Cut your buddies whole cock off.
    3.) Now cut the head off of your buddies cock, but if you like his head better than yours, then keep his.
    4.) Sew all three parts together. Preferably with the head at the end.

And there you have it. A cock at least twice the size that you started with. I don't know how the erections will be, maybe you will just be limp for the rest of your life. But hey, it will hang really low even if it won't get hard. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    LG

Go to Mattersofsize.com or Thundersplace.org

There are no quick fixes or over night successes with natural penis enlargement(PE)! It's a life style choice that takes serious dedication, it's bodybuilding for the dick.
    There is nothing singular about the penis that renders it unable to grow when exercised intelligent and diligently. The penis is designed exclusively to hold blood, so of course you can utilize this fact to extend the structures of the penis.
    What works is, manual stretching, hanging, traction devices, jelqing and clamping.
    Pills, patches etc do not work as a penis enlargement method!!!!! They can be used in conjunction with a routine to promote blood flow, and this is recommended by many seasoned PEer's, but never alone. If they did work alone everyone would know about it and would be using them, wouldn't they? Think about it.

Check out those forums and you'll find a wealth of knowledge about your mussings.

And for your weak erections start doing PC flexes.

P.S. Laziness and lack of commitment never grew a dick.

Good luck.
    Fast forward 1 year: there's video's on YouTube titled "The Man Who's Penis Exploded" and LG is typing in all caps.

5 Star Poster

Thank you all for both your helpful and your serious comments and also for your good humour. Yogi Lal Baba's techniques look a little painful, Ecstatic. I don't think I'll try those.

As for the natural techniques some of you mention, have you actually tried them? And what results did you get?

And, JWBL, what do you mean exactly? I'm not saying I'm unhappy with my size but would like an extra inch or two, that's all.

cheers

LG

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

wear boxers!!!! - and let gravity do its dirty work

ooops i forgot, u want a bigger dick, not low hanging balls.....

on a "serious" note, forget about that enlargment BS, and regarding ur erection difficulties - in most cases those have to do with your brain rather than with ur sex-organs. we are fed with sex-driven idiocy via a sensationalist media that it appears as if someone not getting laid twice a day is abnormal, a guy not packing a ten-inch salami is an unattractive panty-midget and a chick not carrying around two "zeppelins" as boobs isnt worth it.

fuck that shit

just go with the flow, enjoy urself and the company of your new found girl and ALL will be good. sound shallow advice, but its NOT. just try it out.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi