Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Curious About General Tastes

This is my first thread. I have a story in the stories section that is true lol go check it out! It appears that some of you are only interested in very fem bottoms, others is very fem tops, as well as in between. For those that are in between, my question is this. Are you gay/bi, or just so interested in feminization that all are welcome? No judgment, no anything. I am progressive in every manner, just curious about the mentality behind our desires. I am personally only into females and very fem tops/bottoms. What about you?

Banned for Life Rookie Poster

Default Re: Curious About General Tastes

I think only men interested in fem bottoms are truly seeking trans girls as girls and as femenine and they see them as women

The ones who seek to get fucked in the ass by fem tops are just faggots, gay (gay in the broad term of the word, men seeking penis to get fucked hard)

No problem with that though for me, i respect them

And what's more, trans girls see themselves as GIRLS, they seek to be threated as women, most of them want STRAIGHT men, just like women do, i doubt most of them like to be told to fuck a guy in the ass, that is contrary to a womens nature, besides i think is a turnoff for most of them to be asked to fuck these who call themselves "straight men" who are so eager to have a dick in their ass

Most trans girls seek straight men and expect straight men to threat them and fuck them like real women, they don't really like these faggots

They like real men

1 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by mrxx; 03-12-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

I'm definitely bi. I have rarely in my life been attracted to anyone who refers to himself as a "he", but if feminine enough, so be it. I am attracted to femininity. I love cock and pussy. I will say this, I enjoy sex with a feminine person with a cock more than one with a pussy because there are so many more options in the bedroom.

queer slut Junior Poster

I typically go by queer but I'm probably on the homo side of it now. I like fit, natural TGs, but I've gotten into smooth (shaved) men like myself. I was never into big fake tits and ass, and I never liked pussy that much either.

Strongly prefer the Latina type, over done huge asses, big tits, very curvy, and huge lips. Honestly not to into the "cute" ones I like them sexy. Flat-chest is pretty unacceptable for me from cis and trans women. Too skinny is also just unattractive.

Girls I like range from very passable to obviously trans but still hot no bricks or hons though.

A penis is only attractive when a trans girl is attached to it I find twinks and new transistioners unattractive doesn't matter if they are very fem just not attractive to me.

My concern is chiefly with looks and voice not femininity per se, although i prefer a feminine trans girl in personality but i even like kind of butch cis women especially when they have huge tits and short hair.

With the voice though i also give a pass to many latina girls as my native language is not latin/romance derived and so their voices to me are just trans voices i guess nothing odd about them. Brazilian girls sound the best to me o average.

As far as my sexuality goes I don't care what people think of me as, I like trans and cis women but prefer trans women that is all that's my sexuality do with that what you will.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I love all combinations of gurls. As soon as I think someone's the hottest some other comes around. For example, a thread called " punkers and goths". Sexy sexy sexy.

Senior Member Veteran Poster BlüeKarma's Avatar

I think the term is pansexual, I like who I like no matter what sex/gender they happen to be.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I'm attracted to femininity. I like who I like,and labels are for food,drugs,and dry cleaning....

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Junior Poster

My preferences are slender girls in the early transition phase before a breast job and the cartoonizing that so many fall into, then very passable but naturally feminine-looking, then certain select andro-looking girls. And I like the black girls.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrxx View Post
    I think only men interested in fem bottoms are truly seeking trans girls as girls and as femenine and they see them as women

The ones who seek to get fucked in the ass by fem tops are just faggots, gay (gay in the broad term of the word, men seeking penis to get fucked hard)

No problem with that though for me, i respect them

And what's more, trans girls see themselves as GIRLS, they seek to be threated as women, most of them want STRAIGHT men, just like women do, i doubt most of them like to be told to fuck a guy in the ass, that is contrary to a womens nature, besides i think is a turnoff for most of them to be asked to fuck these who call themselves "straight men" who are so eager to have a dick in their ass

Most trans girls seek straight men and expect straight men to threat them and fuck them like real women, they don't really like these faggots

They like real men
    You respect them but you call them faggots. What a faggot ypu are.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.