Junior Poster

Default undewear question

A question for the t girls. Do you have to wear normal or specially adapted g strings/underwear when wearing jeans, to hide the dick and prevent it from being noticed, if you are big in lenght?

5 Star Poster

I wear regular panties.

I know some girls who don't even try to tuck things out of the way and let it show through their skirt.

I mean if you're TS why hide?

OK, OK - yes I KNOW all the reasons, don't flame me...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Junior Poster

i agree be loud and proud lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i wear nothin but the "garments"; i.e. mormon underwear. protects me from all harm.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

I've often wondered this myself. I know us guys get all hot and bothered over the thought of a T-girl bulging through a pair of sexy girlie undies, but is that really comfortable or practical for them? Wouldn't that be a bit confining after awhile? What kind of underwear is best for everyday wear, when going to work or to the store or something?

Ladies, let's hear from you! Inquiring minds want to know!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    i wear nothin but the "garments"; i.e. mormon underwear. protects me from all harm.
    excuse my ignorance, but what is 'mormon underwear' please explain the above, Im a londoner!