Thread: Boston scene

Junior Poster

Default Boston scene

Wow..went into Boston on Sat night....mostly gg's out celebrating their respective bachelor parties....just wanted to chill...Boston used to be pretty cool ...was disappointed...knew the scene in the past ...sure has changed...don't really want to have to go to NYC...too long a drive but might have to!!!...anyone with recent good experiences to share?...don't want to give up on Boston!!!

Veteran Poster

I'm taking a guess that you went to Jacques.If you go on Fri or Sat that's
    what's there:GG Bachelorette Parties.Sit up front,play some pool,that's where
    the girls hang. I don't go on those nites for the reasons you described.
    I heard that some of the girls are hanging at the Tam on Tremont St later at
    nite. Which if true is great because I believe they have a 2 AM license. Let's
    face it,Jacques is cool and one of the oldest TG clubs in the country,but that
    12 o'clock closing time just sucks. I know some girls go to Machine, I'm not
    into that, you might be. Anyway, I'm gonna check out the Tam soon. If you
    go before me let me know if anything is going on there

Junior Poster

Haven't been to the Tam in years..kind of lame back in the day but I may have to check it out again just to see if it's gotten better...usually J's has the greatest amount of gurls on Sat night (at least in the not too far back past)..was just very disappointed last week...have been to Machine...not bad for late night on weekends but still feel that J's was the best around..also very good staff..the scene has definitely changed in Boston...and I definitely miss Playland!

I have never been into the bar scene at all, so Jacques never appealed to me until I made a bunch of friends who hang there of a Saturday night. Now I go in once or twice a month, mostly to see friends. The bachelorette thing is good for Jacques (they're making a lot more money these days I'm told), but not so much for us. Still, there's quite a few TGs who go there, and some good folks. If you see me there, say hi!