Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

He's even cooler in my book now... He seems like he knows how to have a lighthearted, fun time with some reallly hot chicks that were into it...even though she turned out to be a bitch. Theres enough pretentious stars in the athletic world doing much worse things...

Junior Poster

i agree but its just the fact that he is one of the best boxers of all time sort of shocked me....its out of character but its cool with me

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    he looks hotter then some of the freaks you guys post here trying to pass off as women... *cough* kayla coxx *cough*
    stop hating!

Junior Poster

Hmm, hope he can do some acting or something... I don't think he'll be boxing again unless he can really kick some ass now, and that due to age is debatable.

"eye of the tiger, eye of the tiger, ooh, that tutu is cute... focus oscar"

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

stillies77

hehehehe

Junior Poster

Well, not to throw petrol on the fire; there have been rumours on the down low for quite some time that Oscar walks out with trannies. He is amoung the names of several other famous men who are pulling "Eddie Murphy". This is of the reasons those photos caused such a ruckus.

Just as there are lots of famous/public men who are "gay", there are those who go with trannies as well, though after the Eddie Murphy scandal, most are VERY down-low about it.

5 Star Poster

Oscar if you are reading this... I am a huge fan and I would never sell you down the river. I am one of the few who know you don't have any real losses.

Rookie Poster

I'll never understand why there is so much hate towards crossdressers on this board.

Does one have to be sexy appealing to you in order to be OK in your book? What the fuck? I suspect many people on this board are just as predjudiced as the general population, but make an exception for transsexuals becuase
    1. You are trans
    2. You are attracted to trans

How cowardly.

\transsexual
    \\tired of lurking

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley
    I'll never understand why there is so much hate towards crossdressers on this board.

Does one have to be sexy appealing to you in order to be OK in your book? What the fuck? I suspect many people on this board are just as predjudiced as the general population, but make an exception for transsexuals becuase
    1. You are trans
    2. You are attracted to trans

How cowardly.

\transsexual
    \\tired of lurking

Ashley,

People live in their own worlds and create boundaries, rules and opinions of what is acceptable behavior.

EVERYONE is prejudice against something. The court of public opinion is a very vague and sweeping bias towards all walks of life.

I love when people are truly independent thinkers, but it really isn't possible in the broad sense of the term. You would tend to lose identity if you were completely unbiased. So calling people cowards is a misnomer and counter-productive in an argument.

So relax. enjoy opposing view points and chill out. Read a book entitled the "Wisdom Of Crowds" and you will realize that collectively we can tackle any obstacle no matter how insurmountable it may seem, initially.
    Opposing wisdom is healthy and crucial to becoming a more balanced and harmonious species. Remember, we are part of a greater picture and sometimes we lose focus of that.

I know you are against conservatives, so where do you toe the line in the sand to never cross? Life is like the future, plastic and not static. Evolve and be cool.

Peace!

Now, that is some drunken blathering by me, huh?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Oscar if you are reading this... I am a huge fan and I would never sell you down the river. I am one of the few who know you don't have any real losses.
    as if oscar de la hoya is on hung angels LOL omg..... he's promoting maywheather vrs hatton (what a fucking fight) come on ricky son