Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow

Type MMF: Identifies as male, prefers male genitalia, but prefers the female aesthetic (a man who dates transsexuals, what might be referred to in slang as a "tranny chaser")

You're genius. But there's one problem. Why is there a negative connotation (tranny chaser) attached to only one of those terms? All the rest are free to be themselves without judgement?
    Well, I just mention that in the description because that's how many people on this board see Type MMF. Ideally, Type MMF should have no negative connotation. (As I mentioned, I'm a bit of an MMF myself)

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Type MMF: Identifies as male, prefers male genitalia, but prefers the female aesthetic (a man who dates transsexuals, what might be referred to in slang as a "tranny chaser")

You're genius. But there's one problem. Why is there a negative connotation (tranny chaser) attached to only one of those terms? All the rest are free to be themselves without judgement?
    Well, I just mention that in the description because that's how many people on this board see Type MMF. Ideally, Type MMF should have no negative connotation. (As I mentioned, I'm a bit of an MMF myself)
    I'll take that without the negative connotations. But we still have no positive defining term for MMFs.

MMFsexual? ha!

Professional Poster

By the way I always thought if you are only specifically attracted to transexuals it really falls under fetishistic behaviour. You aren't neccesarily attracted to antthing other than their sexualality which would fit with a fetish Some heteros are only attracted to a person of another race etc etc. I think it is just sexual fetishism. We all have it to some level about certain things or characteristics.

The truth is people get too hung up on labels. There are a lot of different variations on str8, bi, gay etc and a str8 guy who loves flat chested girls and one who loves huge breasts are very different in their sexual desires for instance but people label them the same.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    By the way I always thought if you are only specifically attracted to transexuals it really falls under fetishistic behaviour. You aren't neccesarily attracted to antthing other than their sexualality which would fit with a fetish Some heteros are only attracted to a person of another race etc etc. I think it is just sexual fetishism. We all have it to some level about certain things or characteristics.
    Bam! Nailed the problem. Everyone looks at it like a sexual fetish. It's not. We're talking about human beings here. What does that say about transsexuals? They are just fetish objects? Come on. How could you say that? I mean, under your definition, a heterosexual relationship would be a fetish.

The truth is people get too hung up on labels. There are a lot of different variations on str8, bi, gay etc and a str8 guy who loves flat chested girls and one who loves huge breasts are very different in their sexual desires for instance but people label them the same.
    Not hung up on labels. There is something definitive here that has not been defined.

/I can't believe I'm still posting...has anyone seen my bed?

There have been several great replies to this topic, and it is definitely something that has made me think a good bit about how one would define what so many people seem to feel defines them with regard to sexuality, which at present has no definition.

As Jericho said, it's made my head hurt, but tomorrow's a new day, and I'll doubtless recover. Regardless, thanks to the OP for this brain twister so late in the evening/early in the morning. Thanks alot.

Now then...

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I honestly don't understand an attraction strictly limited to TS girls.
    Which is what I originally said and which you derided as adding nothing to the thread topic, only to subsequently regurgitate it.

I believe 99% of guys on this forum are kink driven, but it does seem that a few of us are kinda normal. I've had contact with "shecock" once, and she flipped out (I know you're reading this, goofy, ;p).
    I would hardly define someone who gave oral to someone who was asleep, and without being invited to do so as "normal", but in any event, as you point this out as your sole experience with a transsexual woman, it is abundantly clear you have no real point of reference to even begin to comment in this thread, and thus, ironically, it is you who have added nothing to the thread topic, as per usual I might add.

I have no answers.
    This is quite clear, and yet for some reason, it never stops you from saying something anyway. Funny, that.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

I have just read this thread from post 1 to the end, and I'm very tired... I wish I had discovered it earlier so I could have supported whatsupwiththat.

For years I've pondered my 'placement' in society. Being solely attracted to TGs brings with it a degree of contempt from all 'accepted' sexualities. I find it difficult to believe that so few people share this attraction.

I could go on and on (and on), but instead I'll just say that most people on this forum give opinions based on little or no experience. So, whatsupwiththat, we shouldn't be bothered by their stagnant offerings.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    I have just read this thread from post 1 to the end, and I'm very tired... I wish I had discovered it earlier so I could have supported whatsupwiththat.

For years I've pondered my 'placement' in society. Being solely attracted to TGs brings with it a degree of contempt from all 'accepted' sexualities. I find it difficult to believe that so few people share this attraction.

I could go on and on (and on), but instead I'll just say that most people on this forum give opinions based on little or no experience. So, whatsupwiththat, we shouldn't be bothered by their stagnant offerings.
    Amen.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    As to the terms: it's the prefix that determines form. Thus, hetero = other, homo = same, bi = both, and trans = across, over, changing (all of these senses apply). Thus, heterosexual means attracted to the other sex, homosexual means attracted to the same sex, bisexual means attracted to both sexes, but transsexual means crossing over to the other sex or changing to the other sex. Thus we need a different term. Pansexual (pan = all) doesn't fit any better than bisexual unless one is attracted to all variants. Likewise omnisexual. I have yet to find a term that does fit.

But then you give a strong clue when you post:

I define transwomen as they want to be defined - transwomen, transsexuals, women. Those are deep personal choices that each transwomen needs to make for herself.
    This being the case, then you are [fillintheblank]sexual only in relation to any given transwoman. If she sees herself as a woman, you are heterosexual. If she sees herself as a man, you're homosexual. If she sees herself as the third sex, you're, umm, kathoeysexual or phettheesamsexual (assuming we can combine form with Thai and English as with Latin and English). In any case, your sexuality in terms of who you're attracted to is definable only in relation to another person.
    Great thoughts, E.

We could go round and round on this one, huh? *head spins*

I'm exhausted...been discussing this all day. Ugh. I waiting to hear why my sexuality is considered demeaning from peggy. I truly do not believe that for a second. I do believe, as many have stated, that most of the men are in it for the fetish. I am not. I pretty much got over the fetish aspect long ago. it feels right to me. And to some others, like yourself.

Once again, i never quite understood why i should be looked down upon for my sexuality by the very people who should be lifting it up.
    I don't get a sense that you personally fetishize transwomen, I feel that
    you have been around them long enough to where that isn't the case.

I feel that you have a great respect for transwomen, and I hold you in
    very high esteem for your willingness and ability to do so openly. For
    many of the men who are professing love and respect for transwomen,
    I am seeing these are but hollow words, for you that is far from the case.

And on this point:

Once again, i never quite understood why i should be looked down upon for my sexuality by the very people who should be lifting it up
    And I am speaking only for myself or for other women that share this
    viewpoint:

I never felt comfortable with my penis, I rarely used it, it was a source
    of intense emotional and physical pain, and eventually I had gender
    reassigment siurgery to rectify that situation.

Thus anyone that is or was attracted to me primarilly for that attribute
    would not be the optimum mate for me. Fortunately the majority of men
    that I had been involved with were not interested in my penis.

They didn't try to suck me off, they didn't want me to fuck them, but they
    also didn't freak out, treat me like a dirty little secret, or be reviled by my
    genitilia.

All of the men that I have been iin relationships with, I have met their
    families, and their friends. There was never any down low activity, no
    I don't know you in public activity. We went out to movies, concerts,
    dining, shopping, travelling, etc, basically they treated me like any other
    woman.

Maybe I got spoiled, maybe my years in hetero-world have caused me to
    have unrealistic expectations now that I have returned to trannyville. My
    years of living, working, and functioning in the mainstream have
    accustomed me to a certain standard of living.

I haven't had to face discrimination whether it be as a person of color or
    as a woman for many years. I have been fortunate that my transtatus
    hadn't been the hinderance to me that it has been to some.

Coming back to the transcommunity reminds me of the many reasons why
    I left it, and while I had hoped or assumed that many things had changed,
    I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Bam! Nailed the problem. Everyone looks at it like a sexual fetish. It's not. We're talking about human beings here. What does that say about transsexuals? They are just fetish objects? Come on. How could you say that? I mean, under your definition, a heterosexual relationship would be a fetish.

Not hung up on labels. There is something definitive here that has not been defined.

/I can't believe I'm still posting...has anyone seen my bed?
    I'll go back to your original post for an answer.

Okay, for years I've thought to myself, why is there no label for me, a person who is soley attracted to transsexuals. If you look at the terms above, you can see that all of them are alike, can be applied to whatever sex, except for the term, transsexual. That is used soley for transsexuals proper.
    It's not that you dont respect or treat them with respect but you say yourself that you are solely attracted to ts women which means one of two things and given all your other response it seems more that you have a fetishistic attachment to them. Nothing wrong with that either. Plenty of heterosexual people have the same deal, some guys will only date blondes, or girls with flat chests. Essentially if someone has a strict type and thats the only type they are attracted too at all then its really a bit fetishistic, which is really only a overwhelming peference. If it was only a preference then it's just that a preference and you could date gg's if you met one who you liked but by your statements you just wouldn't fancy that. The human mind is complex and like i said if thats the way your brain is wired dont sweat the labels. Most everyone on the planet has an overwhelming preference in some aspect of their life. It's normal. I really dont think you need to worry about a label for yourself

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

[quote="TJ347"]
    I would hardly define someone who gave oral to someone who was asleep, and without being invited to do so as "normal",[quote]

You should have seen what she did when I was sticking my tongue up her ass. Lucky for me, she's a very sound sleeper.

p.s. this is not an invitation to be forum buddies with you, Tj. You post too much, too often, and I just don't like annonymous forum trolls. I never have.