Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This is a great thread. I've been interacting with the GLB (I'll leave out the T, but none of it really fits together anyways) community for years. There are many questions people have. I really don't know. I like hot girls, but I understand the context of the whole thing.

(Haha Jen, I saw you logged on the forum again) :P

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I think the idea is to restrict things to people who actually have physical contact with other people. No offense, but you trolls just cause complications. I'm sure there are many other forums for you to play around on.

Your post did nothing for the thread topic.
    Please, limit your comments to the OP, as I have no interest in anything you have to say about anything. Thanks in advance.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    I think the idea is to restrict things to people who actually have physical contact with other people. No offense, but you trolls just cause complications. I'm sure there are many other forums for you to play around on.

Your post did nothing for the thread topic.
    Please, limit your comments to the OP, as I have no interest in anything you have to say about anything. Thanks in advance.
    Heh.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Okay...once more...salient points:

i like transsexuals.

it is my sexuality.

i believe it is a bio/physiological issue.

ibelieve this issue isn't one of insecurity with me although i can see how one might presuppose that.

i live my life out and proud within the community.

currently the only terms used for guys like me are negative.

there no positive or medical term for people like me,

Thank you.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    I know I'm not the only guy like this.
    Your not, i get it, i really do.
    The first time, something clicked. For the first time, being with someone made sense...It *felt* right. Up until then....

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    I know I'm not the only guy like this.
    Your not, i get it, i really do.
    The first time, something clicked. For the first time, being with someone made sense...It *felt* right. Up until then....
    right! exactly! yay, i'm not alone! it makes sense. internally. physically. mentally.

yet, and this where i most heartly disagree with seanchai, it's considered demeaning to transsexuals to be soley attracted to them on that level? maybe to some. yeah, i can see that. but is being gay demeaning? being straight? being bi? no.

5 Star Poster

all this said, i would love to hear from the transsexuals on this board as well as other guys who feel the same.

I honestly don't understand an attraction strictly limited to TS girls. I understand being attracted to a girl, and she happens to be TS, but I don't understand beyond that.

Maybe a girl that can have an objectively proven orgasm. It's hard for a TS to fake it. I'm not being a smart ass. I really don't know. Honestly, a girl with a "she-thing" would probably want to nail me, and I don't think I'd like that.

That's viewing things on a strictly sexual basis, but that would be the only criteria GG's would differ from TS. Really, what else would there be?

5 Star Poster

I honestly don't understand an attraction strictly limited to TS girls. I understand being attracted to a girl, and she happens to be TS, but I don't understand beyond that.

Maybe a girl that can have an objectively proven orgasm. It's hard for a TS to fake it. I'm not being a smart ass. I really don't know. Honestly, a girl with a "she-thing" would probably want to nail me, and I don't think I'd like that.

That's viewing things on a strictly sexual basis, but that would be the only criteria GG's would differ from TS. Really, what else would there be?
    That's why I believe it's a deeper issue that has yet to be truly studied on any serious level.

That's why I believe it's a deeper issue that has yet to be truly studied on any serious level.
    I would agree. I believe 99% of guys on this forum are kink driven, but it does seem that a few of us are kinda normal. It's interesting. If you get into the sexual mechanics, I've had contact with "shecock" once, and she flipped out (I know you're reading this, goofy, ;p).

Vaginas, I'm great with. But the TS thing is a mystery. TS girls have their own rules, and it can drive a guy nuts. Beyond that it gets even more complicated.

I have no answers. I just think she's hot. What can I do?