Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I disagree with you. I think it's more demeaning to most transsexuals to know that your purely into transsexuals because let's face it, the only real discernable differences are:
    a) either she has a penis or used to have one.
    b) when she was born, current norms classed her as male.

In all other aspects other than above, she's a female. So somebody like yourself is purely into her for one of those reasons - and that is demeaning within itself.

As far as people being into an ethnic identity or body type being a fetish, I also disagree. It's a preference, a like, an attraction. It's not a fetish and most people who like transgenders for more than just the sexual kick, it is just the same, it's a preference.

Do you really think your TS girlfriend when your questioned in public what your sexual identity is, you to answer some word that means the same as "Tranny chaser" (no matter how you dress it up, it has the same negative connoctations) or would she rather have you say ... I like girls?

You stated that you need to define to others who you are - that's a form of insecurity right there.

I'm not trying to have a fight with you. Your post makes sense but in fact, it's little more than the "Am I Gay" re-hashed that you tried to stay away from.

seanchai
    Cool. Well, I disagree with you.

But you brought up some great points.

Me purely liking transsexuals is demeaning to them? I don't think it is. Into them for purely thos reasons? No. I'm explaining that it's my sexuality. In fact, I think I've come to accept it's a biological/physiological issue. Ever since I was kid I knew what I liked. Yeah, at first it was what you described. But when you're 15, no matter who you are, all sex is like that. As I grew and entered into relationships, that outlook changed.

The girl I'm dating would be proud of me to say I liked transsexuals and that was my sexuality. Many of the girls I know would. I don't see how in the world that would be demeaning unless there was some sort of internalized transphobia going on.

And I stated that defining myself to others is clearing up confusion and stigma around this issue. I can see how you might think this is an issue of insecurity. But I am secure in my sexuality.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    I have to agree with Seanchai. If you recognize transsexual women as women, with there being no difference between them and a GG in that respect, then how can you say you're attracted solely to transsexual women?

This is, as Seanchai said, disrespectful to the transgendered to some degree, as you clearly make a distinction between transsexual women and genetic females based on what you've said here.
    If you see in my last reply, I believe it's a bio/physiological issue that has yet to be talked about in any serious way.

Why the hell am I getting stigmatized for wanting clarity on the issue?

Out of respect for the OP, I won't take the bait of Hondarobot, and derail this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	failure2_141.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	128579  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Thanks...Now i have a headache!

If you define transwomen as *women*, then, by default, aren't you defining yourself as heterosexual?

why is there no term for men like me? why is it ignored in the pantheon of sexual literature?
    Too far ahead of its time.
    They're still too busy codifying what transexuality actually is.

Of course, if yer into pre-ops, there's always...lillbitextrasexual [Oh come on, someone had to!]

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I disagree with you. I think it's more demeaning to most transsexuals to know that your purely into transsexuals because let's face it, the only real discernable differences are:
    a) either she has a penis or used to have one.
    b) when she was born, current norms classed her as male.

In all other aspects other than above, she's a female. So somebody like yourself is purely into her for one of those reasons - and that is demeaning within itself.

As far as people being into an ethnic identity or body type being a fetish, I also disagree. It's a preference, a like, an attraction. It's not a fetish and most people who like transgenders for more than just the sexual kick, it is just the same, it's a preference.

Do you really think your TS girlfriend when your questioned in public what your sexual identity is, you to answer some word that means the same as "Tranny chaser" (no matter how you dress it up, it has the same negative connoctations) or would she rather have you say ... I like girls?

You stated that you need to define to others who you are - that's a form of insecurity right there.

I'm not trying to have a fight with you. Your post makes sense but in fact, it's little more than the "Am I Gay" re-hashed that you tried to stay away from.

seanchai
    Cool. Well, I disagree with you.

But you brought up some great points.

Me purely liking transsexuals is demeaning to them? I don't think it is. Into them for purely thos reasons? No. I'm explaining that it's my sexuality. In fact, I think I've come to accept it's a biological/physiological issue. Ever since I was kid I knew what I liked. Yeah, at first it was what you described. But when you're 15, no matter who you are, all sex is like that. As I grew and entered into relationships, that outlook changed.

The girl I'm dating would be proud of me to say I liked transsexuals and that was my sexuality. Many of the girls I know would. I don't see how in the world that would be demeaning unless there was some sort of internalized transphobia going on.

And I stated that defining myself to others is clearing up confusion and stigma around this issue. Society is the one that needs the definition. I want to provide it to them. I guess, really, that is my biggest issue with this I am proud of who I am and don't hide who I am.
    I think E is alright. I'm not completely onboard with everything, because honestly the majority of transgender people are pretty fucked up (you can't lie about that, I see it every day). Most everyone is fucked up.

Viva La Revolution. I'm up for anything that makes the world a better place to live in.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Thanks...Now i have a headache!

If you define transwomen as *women*, then, by default, aren't you defining yourself as heterosexual?

why is there no term for men like me? why is it ignored in the pantheon of sexual literature?
    Too far ahead of its time.
    They're still too busy codifying what transexuality actually is.

Of course, if yer into pre-ops, there's always...lillbitextrasexual [Oh come on, someone had to!]
    I define transwomen as they want to be defined - transwomen, transsexuals, women. Those are deep personal choices that each transwomen needs to make for herself.

And since we're ahead of our time, then there's no time like the present.

Look, I knew some people would judge me by my asking this. And others would relate. It's why I clearly made that "disclaimer" at the top of my original post.

If you see in my last reply, I believe it's a bio/physiological issue that has yet to be talked about in any serious way.

I'm not trying to stigmatize you, but rather trying to get clarity on the way in which you view transsexual women as opposed to genetic females.

I believe you, like myself, view them as women, but don't understand why then one could say that they were attracted solely to transsexual women. Perhaps that is not what you're saying, and I've thus completely misunderstood you. If so, apologies.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm not trying to stigmatize you, but rather trying to get clarity on the way in which you view transsexual women as opposed to genetic females.

I believe you, like myself, view them as women, but don't understand why then one could say that they were attracted solely to transsexual women. Perhaps that is not what you're saying, and I've thus completely misunderstood you. If so, apologies.
    I think the idea is to restrict things to people who actually have physical contact with other people. No offense, but you trolls just cause complications. I'm sure there are many other forums for you to play around on.

Your post did nothing for the thread topic.

5 Star Poster

Like I said. Along time I stopped asking why I am this way. I chalked it up to being a bio/physiological issue and that I had no answers. I feel at home with the trans community in a trans relationship. I always have.

I know I'm not the only guy like this.

Platinum Poster

I don't want to wear dresses or take hormones or go through SRS, but I see myself as part of the community.

I know I'm not the only guy like this.
    im very close to a guy in canada and he feels like you, so no youre not the ONLY guy... as for the rest... ill have to think aout it and get back to you later, be it here, PM, or txt -j