Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Vicki's Craigslist Analysis April 07

Lookin for a CD TS TV to fuck this tight virgin asian asshole for the first time. must be gentle and careful and willing to teach me how to cd as well. your pic gets mine. im 6' 160pds hot lookin
    Be still my heart.

I have always had a thing for ts/cd's and now it is time for that next step,
    to let them have a chance at taking a virgin ass.

The only thing is, is that you can be to large, nothing has been up there so it may take some...work?

I am 42, slimmer build and willing. I will get you in the mood if you will get me in the mood

Please send some details and a picture and let's make this happen

Cannot host but will travel to you
    Read: I've fucked 100 men in bathhouses, but never a TS.

Hoping that one of you gurls can help me out here...I've been thinking about it for along time now and I think it's that time

The only thing is that you can't be that big..virgin ass and all

Send me a picture and details about yourself and lets see if this is going to happen

Me: 42, slimmer build, 6" cut nice cock
    Will travel to where ever you are, I cannot host
    Read: My posting 6 hours a go didn't get a response... It must not have gone trough.

I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE T-GURL TO COME TO MY HOUSE LATE AT NIGHT MEET ME AN WALK INSIDE AN BEND ME OVER PULL MY PANTS DOWN AN FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS I JERK OFF NO CONDUMS NEEDED WANNA FEEL IT SLIDING IN AN OUT AN CUMMING IN MY ASS IS OK THEN I WANNA LAY ON MY BACK AN U FUCK ME AGAIN AS I LAY THERE JERKING OFF THEN IF UR STILL GOOD TO GO ILL LAY ON MY SIDE OR BEND OVER OR WATEVER POSITION U WANT ME IN AN FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AS U CAN AN FILL MY ASS WITH UR CUM AN U CAN ALSO TAKE PICS OF DOING ME IF U WANT IF THIS INTREST U PLZ DNT WAIT WRITE ME AN LET SET SUMTHING UP OR TONIGHT PICS OF WATEVER U WANNA C ON REQUEST

27 WM STD FREE 7+ CUT
    Read: I got a little carried away relaying my fantasies while jacking off

Happy Monday...

I'm a very playful, touch of kink, gentleman admirer with a huge nylon fetish. Though I love long, shapely legs in sheer stockings or pantyhose I would like to find a girl who shares a love of nylons for a little fun play. You would would be dressed in your sexiest lingerie and "convince" me to slip into a pair of your stockings or pantyhose...from there I think we could figure out what to do next . So if you are up for a little fun and playfulness and able to do a good natured teasing, drop me a note and say hi.

Darlin' I'm not femme at all, 100% guy and admirer. I love a self-confident girl who enjoys dressing for her man and loves what it does for him. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs and normally all top. Just looking for a like-minded playmate this week while visiting for business. Staying in the Old Town area and can easily host in a nice hotel.

I can send photos if you are interested and would appreciate the same. Flying from the midwest later today into PHX tonight around 6:30 or so. Up for meeting tonight, Tuesday or Wed nights..or all three if we find we enjoy each others company and "kinks"

Hope your weekend was a good one...
    Read: I want a VERY large shemale so I can fit in her pantyhose.

Thank you for reading this month's installment of Craiglist analysis.

Junior Poster

I wrote the third ad.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    I wrote the third ad.
    If you did that is pretty funny.

Junior Poster

Sorry I missed you at the Arizona Forum. I would have had you to sign my picture of you.

Junior Poster

craigslist: pure class

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL@I cannot host!

..Either that guy has a live-in gf/is already married OR lives at home! LOL

ROFL@"convince" me to slip into a pair of your stockings or pantyhose..

Too funny!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

The choices for men seeking women aren't much better. Typical CL gg:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1175798699905_194.jpg 
Views:	4291 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	89664  

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    The choices for men seeking women aren't much better. Typical CL gg:
    lol...that's so wrong...lol. They look like they deserve each other Craigslist hasn't been good for awhile. Too much craziness on the site. Try to sell a car on CL, and see what kind of responses you get.

First of all Suckseed: Watch who you take shots at, you never know who you are going to upset. Alot of girls have worked CL (myself included), and here in Portland, many of them are good friends of mine.

As for CL being totally busted, I met my ATF through the one CL ad I placed over the last year, found some very unique and amazing houses to live in, and now my partner just found a house to buy. Yeah, alot of CL is a ripoff, but there are still some real deals whether you are looking for a bong or a good lay.

5 Star Poster

Point taken Mandy. I purposefully chose a picture that wasn't of a real advertiser. I'm currently living in a house I found through craigslist, and I've bought and gotten free furniture, instruments, etc. from there as well as met the band I played with last year. I was referring to the personals section - dating, not for pay.
    That being said, I am tired of reading things like "Everyone knows BBW's are the best lovers." Oh really? That, and the constant spam. God, I was completely taken in by a webcam model that I thought was interested in me last year. And I still get emails saying "Ok here is whats up. I dont have time for games so I am going to get straight to the point. I saw your ad and think your cute and I need sex and lots of it. I made a profile you can see me at GorgeousHoes.com just type in BarebackCumSwallower."