Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s

I never mean to belittle the ts-tv people, sorry if I appear to mean that. I'm not complaining about the models, I'm complaining about the photos.

I wouldn't open my mouth if the very same people in the photos had some schoolgirl uniforms, business woman outfits, lingerie, etc instead of bare naked. I don't expect everyone to be perfect in appearance, nobody could be farther from beauty as myself. That's not what I said at all. I only expect to see more on-topic pics, people actually posing for the camera to display their beauty (amateur or not) instead of insertion pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vog View Post
    I never mean to belittle the ts-tv people, sorry if I appear to mean that. I'm not complaining about the models, I'm complaining about the photos.

I wouldn't open my mouth if the very same people in the photos had some schoolgirl uniforms, business woman outfits, lingerie, etc instead of bare naked. I don't expect everyone to be perfect in appearance, nobody could be farther from beauty as myself. That's not what I said at all. I only expect to see more on-topic pics, people actually posing for the camera to display their beauty (amateur or not) instead of insertion pics.
    What about this one? Any better? She's amateur. A CD or TV, too --
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0405.jpg 
Views:	4248 
Size:	349.5 KB 
ID:	484126  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Yes. Much, much better, exactly what I mean.

How about these

Name:	attachbgment.php.jpg 
Views:	5908 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	484132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachdhment.php.jpg 
Views:	4115 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	484133  

Quote Originally Posted by Vog View Post
    Yes. Much, much better, exactly what I mean.
    Here's another one. Oh, I don't know her name...

Name:	DSC_0403.jpg 
Views:	4124 
Size:	305.5 KB 
ID:	484134  

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetts18 View Post
    As one of those featured in "the last hundred pages",
    Wanna narrow that down a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetts18 View Post
    I would hope that guys on a thread such as this, would have a little more respect for each girl and her personal expression of femininity, but this is asking alot.
    Aw c'mon, we're not talking about people walking down the street, it's a meat market thread.
    Personally, i wouldn't criticize anyone over their looks (if you can't say something good, and all that...), but if you're going to stick it out there, expect a volley now and again!

For every one who criticizes, there's ten lined up waiting to kiss arse!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Outstanding

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

A little girl came up to me, acting young and shy A look of curiosity was flashing in her eyes She had seen my face before and thought she knew me well So I said "Shall we talk some more, you'll come to my hotel"

She was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenShe said she loved meSeventeen years oldSeventeen years old

How we talked all through the night and never even touchedEven talked of love and life, I wanted her that much She said she'd read a magazine that said I was a freak"You'll never know now, little girl, unless you take a peak"

She was only seventeen, seventeenAnd she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderThis young girl, this sweet thing, I just can't wait No, I mustn't do this, she's almost jailbait!

Seventeen years oldSeventeen years old

A little girl came up to me, acting young and shyA look of curiosity was flashing in her eyesShe had seen my face before and thought she knew me wellSo I said "Shall we talk some more, you'll come to my hotel"

She was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenAnd she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderYEAH!

!
    Seventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen and she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderThis young girl, this sweet thing, I just can't waitNo, I shouldtn't do this, she's almost jailbait!

Come here little girlSeventeen years old, seventeen and sexySeventeen years old, seventeen and sexySeventeen years old, seventeen and sexyShe was only seventeenSeventeen and sexy

Name:	180810564.jpg 
Views:	4126 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	484356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	280732294.jpg 
Views:	4140 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	484357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	310798714.jpg 
Views:	4149 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	484358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	322744406.jpg 
Views:	4155 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	484359  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Jenna from post #2769 is beautiful. If anyone has more please share. Thanks

Name:	jenna01lrg_644.jpg 
Views:	4077 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	484385  

Quote Originally Posted by ImmerGeil View Post
    A little girl came up to me, acting young and shy A look of curiosity was flashing in her eyes She had seen my face before and thought she knew me well So I said "Shall we talk some more, you'll come to my hotel"

She was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenShe said she loved meSeventeen years oldSeventeen years old

How we talked all through the night and never even touchedEven talked of love and life, I wanted her that much She said she'd read a magazine that said I was a freak"You'll never know now, little girl, unless you take a peak"

She was only seventeen, seventeenAnd she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderThis young girl, this sweet thing, I just can't wait No, I mustn't do this, she's almost jailbait!

Seventeen years oldSeventeen years old

A little girl came up to me, acting young and shyA look of curiosity was flashing in her eyesShe had seen my face before and thought she knew me wellSo I said "Shall we talk some more, you'll come to my hotel"

She was only seventeen, seventeenBut she was sexyShe was only seventeen, seventeenAnd she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderYEAH!

!
    Seventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen years old, sexy, sexySeventeen and she was you and fine and oh so tenderWould I break down tonight and surrenderThis young girl, this sweet thing, I just can't waitNo, I shouldtn't do this, she's almost jailbait!

Come here little girlSeventeen years old, seventeen and sexySeventeen years old, seventeen and sexySeventeen years old, seventeen and sexyShe was only seventeenSeventeen and sexy
    Pure perfection.....please post more.