Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Myz Vera Rookie Poster VeraReyna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badgrammar7 View Post
    Yeh she's been around quite a bit. She's nice looking. Very fashionable.

~ Celebrate & Love Life. ~

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

Just confessed to a friend of mine (knew him for 15yrs) that I crossdress along with showing him a bulk of pics. He knew I was somewhat bi and found TS gross but he said "I want to give you a facial". That comment followed after being shocked at first on me dressing like "a girl". I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I'm slowly coming out of the closet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141226_002922.jpg 
Views:	3730 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	781539  

14 out of 14 members liked this post.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Myz Vera Rookie Poster VeraReyna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Sasha View Post
    Just confessed to a friend of mine (knew him for 15yrs) that I crossdress along with showing him a bulk of pics. He knew I was somewhat bi and found TS gross but he said "I want to give you a facial". That comment followed after being shocked at first on me dressing like "a girl". I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Wow Sasha so it wasn't such a bad reception. I came out trans in a similar fashion (13 years), just I came all out with the look & everything. It's been now 2 years. We were never the same again. He drifted apart haven't heard from the kid since.

Wish a childhood friend would've accepted me & gave that kind of comment. He wouldn't never felt neglected if he were feeling horny. His loss..

Last edited by VeraReyna; 01-03-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    ~ Celebrate & Love Life. ~

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

I think you made a good move...I decided over the summer to discuss my attraction to trans and cd girls with a couple of friends I've known for many years.

Actually, I had been showing them pics of girls I know without revealing who they really were and I started to feel like it wasn't a fair thing to do...but who knows, maybe that was my way of easing myself into something I knew was inevitable.

Hasn't made any difference in the friendships, except that now we have something else to crack jokes about in our typical way.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Sasha, what was your response to him saying he wanted to give you a facial? I want to meet you! Did you go to Evolve yet?

Gold Poster

Sasha looking good great to see you lass !!!!

John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

I figured it was best telling him first before anyone since he and I had an *ahem* experimental past during young teen years. While we both had girlfriends, there we times he would say joking around that I had certain fem traits but that joking around turned into _______ behind closed doors

Funny thing is.. He didn't believe I crossdressed until I said the hell with it and sent pics. My confession post belongs on another HA thread lol.

@jjtt999, to answer your question, I told him I wasn't into them :P

Last edited by CD_Sasha; 01-04-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I think you made a good move...I decided over the summer to discuss my attraction to trans and cd girls with a couple of friends I've known for many years.

Actually, I had been showing them pics of girls I know without revealing who they really were and I started to feel like it wasn't a fair thing to do...but who knows, maybe that was my way of easing myself into something I knew was inevitable.

Hasn't made any difference in the friendships, except that now we have something else to crack jokes about in our typical way.
    So this is where you been hangin out Prod....lol

Junior Poster

CD Sasha, sorry to hear about your friends reaction. The pic you posted is amazing. You're a beautiful girl.

Nice to meet you.