Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster MyersJ85's Avatar

Default How can I get use to swallowing cum?

Serious question. I have been in a relationship with a trans woman for about a year now and I just can't get acclimated to swallowing her cum. I think she may be starting to take offense to it because she keeps making jokes about how she's gonna stop swallowing if I can't do the same for her. It's not that she taste bad, she actually has a pleasantly sweet taste. But it's just the texture that makes me freak out lol. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for me so I can make her happy?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: How can I get use to swallowing cum?

Have a mint right on hand and ready....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    Serious question. I have been in a relationship with a trans woman for about a year now and I just can't get acclimated to swallowing her cum. I think she may be starting to take offense to it because she keeps making jokes about how she's gonna stop swallowing if I can't do the same for her. It's not that she taste bad, she actually has a pleasantly sweet taste. But it's just the texture that makes me freak out lol. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for me so I can make her happy?
    There are multiple ways of remedying this - OF KEY IMPORTANCE "communicate with your partner about your discomfort and why it exist - texture is very very common reason for not swallowing semen"

1) Claim you get allergies from swallowing semen i.e stomach discomfort/spasm/cramps
    2) Swallow it quickly, don't take time to play around with in your mouth
    3) Research some excellent foods and supplement that will enhance the texture, smell and taste even more, then incorporate them into both your meals
    4) Tell her to stop swallowing yours and you can reciprocate in kind
    5) 'fess up to being very uncomfortable with the texture of her semen and that you take no pleasure in it

6) LEARN AND PRACTICE TO ACQUIRE a taste for it, just like anchovies or marmite - make this a super exclusive fetish that only happens on rare occasions when you're in the moment and super psyched, make it YOUR FINISHER - Maintain Strong Eye Contact and Guttural Throat Moans as you extract and consume that sweet nectar, let her know that this is ONLY for her and its ONLY for a freakin good session or momentous occasion.

7)swallow a sly mint/mouth wash/citrus fruit after the deed done works everytime.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Before you swallow you need to escape reality for a bit.

The first thing you should do in this non-reality is to hate yourself. Imagine you're a pos loser ad swallowing the cum is what you deserve in life.

The second thing is your love for her. She really wants it, why wouldn't you swallow? It's not a big deal, it's just some dna.

Third, have her fuck your face before cumming and let her cum deep down your throat, as far as she can. The texture/taste won't make a difference if she cums on the punching bag in the back of your throat.

Lastly, convince yourself it's rewarding. After sex you have a bit of her in your stomach and it's an accomplishment!

Semen is good to eat!

Senior Member Junior Poster MyersJ85's Avatar

Thanks for all those suggestions. I think I may just need to work on my deep throat skills tho so I really won't even have to worry about the texture lol.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Before you swallow you need to escape reality for a bit.

The first thing you should do in this non-reality is to hate yourself. Imagine you're a pos loser ad swallowing the cum is what you deserve in life.

The second thing is your love for her. She really wants it, why wouldn't you swallow? It's not a big deal, it's just some dna.

Third, have her fuck your face before cumming and let her cum deep down your throat, as far as she can. The texture/taste won't make a difference if she cums on the punching bag in the back of your throat.

Lastly, convince yourself it's rewarding. After sex you have a bit of her in your stomach and it's an accomplishment!

Semen is good to eat!
    That’s ma Boy 😉

Senior Member Professional Poster

Thanks for all those suggestions. I think I may just need to work on my deep throat skills tho so I really won't even have to worry about the texture lol.
    You need to buckle down and get over it.

Another tactic is to go to sleep with a ts cock in your mouth. Nurse on it all night long.

The more it's in your mouth the more u will swallow.

Another thing I did was listen to Alanis Morsette Jagged little little pill. I time the orgasm when she sings "swallow it..."

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    You need to buckle down and get over it.

Another tactic is to go to sleep with a ts cock in your mouth. Nurse on it all night long.

The more it's in your mouth the more u will swallow.

Another thing I did was listen to Alanis Morsette Jagged little little pill. I time the orgasm when she sings "swallow it..."
    That’s Ma Boy listen to Mr Bad he is the Red Auerbach, Larry Bird of Ball Guzzling Milk and Pee he is the grand wizard of all ball milk related queries.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

I can barely put up with you two trolls and your bullshit antics but don't sully the name of Red and Larry......thats blasphemous ....

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Honestly, It sounds like you have it made. When your girl's juices taste sweet, you have found a keeper! Personally, I love the texture and taste of cum. Granted, some jizz tastes sweet as you've described and some can taste rather bitter. So at least your lady tastes good.

If the texture bothers you that much, then maybe swallowing cum just isn't for you. There is no harm in that. I totally understand you wanting to please your lady, but if this is just something you can't get used to, then I suppose that's just how it goes.

For me, when it's nice and warm coming directly from the cock, there is nothing else like it. I've had cum for breakfast! I guess you either learn to love it or let your lady know that it is nothing personal, but the texture kind of kills it for you.