Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LG, fuck the dental dams. You like her body? is it lucious? Attack it as if it were you favorite dish in the world of your existance. Slowly lovingly.
    You are only interested in making her quiver and shake.

Fuck the size of your penis. Does your tongue work. If so use it. Attack that clam as if it was the most tasty creamsicle you've ever tasted in your life. And don't stop till you feel the spasm ...and then...don't stop...keep going. When she can't takes no more, lay back and wait.

Before you know it, she'll thrust you inside her and fuck your brains out. Or suck them out. It's a matter of preference.

The key, is look to her interests, before yours. It usually pays in spades.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    LG, fuck the dental dams. You like her body? is it lucious? Attack it as if it were you favorite dish in the world of your existance. Slowly lovingly.
    You are only interested in making her quiver and shake.

Fuck the size of your penis. Does your tongue work. If so use it. Attack that clam as if it was the most tasty creamsicle you've ever tasted in your life. And don't stop till you feel the spasm ...and then...don't stop...keep going. When she can't takes no more, lay back and wait.

Before you know it, she'll thrust you inside her and fuck your brains out. Or suck them out. It's a matter of preference.

The key, is look to her interests, before yours. It usually pays in spades.
    Thank you ezed . That sounds like good advice humourously put (although I will keep the dams handy, especially in case she feels uncomfotable about unprotected sex). And yes, I do like her body- what I've seen so far. She's not a model or anything, but she rings my bell, has the most angelic face and this amazing energy that has me hooked.

An update though: I'm taking it slowly with her. Truth is I'm nuts about her, but I'm not going to treat her like a one night stand. So I'm being courteous and polite, but making myself clear about things too. The first few times we met things went perfectly and we talked and laughed for hours and hours, but I'm still waiting for a green light to make a major move. But then again, she's only known me for a week and I've made myself clear that I'm not just looking to get laid (not by telling her of course, but by taking her out to a great restaurant, listening to her and showing interest and sharing my experiences and views with her. So I'll give her space and time.

So send me some good vibes and I can make it happen. And when it does, I have a feeling it'll be magical and will open up a new world for both of us.

Thank you all for your help. I hope it works out for me. And I hope you can all find someone who will make you feel the way I feel when I am with her.

Wish me luck!

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.