Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I've had mine up because I simply don't care, so I figured why not. If someone I know recognizes me I'll give them a cookie and leave it at that.

Besides, the chances of someone recognizing you on this site is so remote, I don't consider it worth the paranoia. And if they do recognize you, that would mean they'd have to admit to coming here, outing themselves. I think it's only a problem if you let it become one.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

This is an old thread but I'm new to this website so I'd like to let all the girls know that the pic/avatar I use is me!

Veteran Poster

I really dont care, but its never been requested. I use tons of message boards and none of them have my pic. My IM avatar isnt my pic, and a lot of people have that name.

But then, im painfully honest about a lot of romps and TS adventures Ive had, and I had a lot of people hate on me and use details from one TS with others that I knew. I dont want to use any names, but its someone who was well known in ATL as I was. Then Ive had a couple girls get on see what I posted and yell at me about it [Why you putting our business out in the street?] Katie from black tgirls always seems to catch me...

Anyway, isnt selective anonyminity the keystone of the internet? I dont mind being with the girls out in the open, not a problem, but I dont want to just throw my face out there too. I dont know if any of this makes sense...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Byrdman
    Mine is me.

PS: Hara, if I looked that good from behind I would put my picture up too.
    Aww thanks.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Any thoughts of me putting a pic of myself on this site went 100 miles out the window when a certain crazy poster got banned. This place can be very combatative to say the least.