Junior Poster

Default Need N.Y. City Info and fast, Please

I want to attend the Cum to Vicki Richter's Vault- Fri.Sept. 28! New Location! I will be flying from Tampa and need all suggestions as to where to stay, what airport to fly into. What to wear? How much money should I have on me at the party, can I bring a camera....etc. Please help. Hell I will even pay a local to show me around but I want to attend Vicki's party and meet all the stars and I am sure there are other hot spots on other evenings. Thanks, Steve

Rookie Poster

Default in tampa also

this is not an answer to your question but i also live in tampa and would like to know where you go to meet ts/tvs
    am new to this secne

Default Re: Need N.Y. City Info and fast, Please

Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
    I want to attend the Cum to Vicki Richter's Vault- Fri.Sept. 28! New Location! I will be flying from Tampa and need all suggestions as to where to stay, what airport to fly into. What to wear? How much money should I have on me at the party, can I bring a camera....etc. Please help. Hell I will even pay a local to show me around but I want to attend Vicki's party and meet all the stars and I am sure there are other hot spots on other evenings. Thanks, Steve
    u need a travel agent.
    And to relax.
    Its a night club, not the office. There are strippers and hookers and strippers that hook. Jeans are fine. Now money, u will need alot. Hotels in that area, which I always stay are a bit expensive, especially since u are booking last minute. Nothing on this short notice will be under $250 a night. I preboooked my Nov trip months ago. Sunnys Partys and Allanahs partys are fun if you don't stand on the wall with your hand s in your pocket, and just stare at the girls as they walk by, common at these partys and I hate it. Wonder why they even come, they don't buy a drink or tip.
    TIP the dancers.
    Don't use corny opening lines.
    TIP the dancers
    You should be ok!!!
    Let us know Vikki if he even shows!!

Junior Poster

Default ny city

Thank you Vanessa, I will do my best to say hello to the girls as I love them. Just like all the guys there I presume...

Junior Poster

Default nyc

Braveman I have read the ligitimate replies and have responded favorably.................I don't know who you are to act like that.