Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Question for the ladies.

What up ladies. I got a question for y'all. What would be worse? Findin out yo boyfriend cheated on you with a GG or findin out he cheated on you with another TG or with another man? I know cheatin in general is bad but in all honesty which would be the worse?

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Rookie Poster

yo dew, ya steel be hurrin dem crickets?

in wigger mental midgets we trust...noooyah!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thompsonforsheriff

awe yeah my man da pedophile is back Ya'll!!! still checkin out 17 year olds on my space yo? Hunter s Thompson is throwin up in his grave knowin dat you using his name.
    Yeahyah i'm six feet 2 inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Question for the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by evilash
    What up ladies. I got a question for y'all. What would be worse? Findin out yo boyfriend cheated on you with a GG or findin out he cheated on you with another TG or with another man? I know cheatin in general is bad but in all honesty which would be the worse?
    hmmmm good question, i think not cheating would be worse cause then youd have to put up with his sorry ass wining all damn day

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

awe yeah my man da pedophile is back Ya'll!!! still checkin out 17 year olds on my space yo? Hunter s Thompson is throwin up in his grave knowin dat you using his name.
    Yeahyah i'm six feet 2 inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget.
    Come on dew. Is at all you got? All you seem to do is say, 'Hey, yo, it's the pedophile.' I mean you seem to have it on the brain. And all I did was link to 2 myspace profiles that said they were 17, I'm 21. On top of that the profiles were fake. You seriously think being interested in women 4 years younger than yourself makes you a pedophile? Do you realize in a majority of all places in the world the age of consent is 17 or lower? I mean I like fucking with you because I thought you were somewhat witty, but now you just seem kind of repetitive and slightly retarded: "I'm 6'2" inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget." Ya "think?" Let me elaborate, you semi-literate half-wit. You understand what "mental midget" means? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't mean you're short, but if you are one you may not be able to understand the meaning of it. Got anymore gems?

In wigger mental midgets we trust....nooooyah!

Junior Poster

Come on dew. Is at all you got? All you seem to do is say, 'Hey, yo, it's the pedophile.' I mean you seem to have it on the brain. And all I did was link to 2 myspace profiles that said they were 17, I'm 21. On top of that the profiles were fake. You seriously think being interested in women 4 years younger than yourself makes you a pedophile? Do you realize in a majority of all places in the world the age of consent is 17 or lower? I mean I like fucking with you because I thought you were somewhat witty, but now you just seem kind of repetitive and slightly retarded: "I'm 6'2" inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget." Ya "think?" Let me elaborate, you semi-literate half-wit. You understand what "mental midget" means? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't mean you're short, but if you are one you may not be able to understand the meaning of it. Got anymore gems?

You a kid toucher. You jus makin yoself look even worse yo.

Rookie Poster

ya think? I think most people are intelligent enough to judge for themselves, and it's quite clear which of us is more competent than the other.

Junior Poster

ya think? I think most people are intelligent enough to judge for themselves, and it's quite clear which of us is more competent than the other.
    So should we have some kind of poll then and repost that thread about the myspace girls? Then we can see how intelligent most people are and my guess would be that they are more intelligent than your pompous ass is. Doesn't matter if the profiles were fake or not its the fact that you went looking for them. Trying to humiliate me by calling me a half wit won't git you out of this either. I also read in one of your posts that you hate racists? So calling me a wigger isn't racist to you? If you had any kind of intelligence whatsoever you wouldn't keep coming back here tryin to justify checking out 17 year olds on myspace. A 17 year old is a high school girl. A 23 year old is usually out of college. Do the math smart guy.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

It totally depends on an individual (views and outlooks varies). I for one thinks "cheating" is still CHEATING no matter whom a boyfriend or girlfriend does it with..GG, TG another man or woman. They all HURT just the same. It's about breaking someone's TRUST! And once that is broken then the two of you got "nothing".

But that's just me. I cannot trust anyone who broke my level of confidence in them especially with someone I am having intimate relationship with.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

So should we have some kind of poll then and repost that thread about the myspace girls? Then we can see how intelligent most people are and my guess would be that they are more intelligent than your pompous ass is. Doesn't matter if the profiles were fake or not its the fact that you went looking for them. Trying to humiliate me by calling me a half wit won't git you out of this either. I also read in one of your posts that you hate racists? So calling me a wigger isn't racist to you? If you had any kind of intelligence whatsoever you wouldn't keep coming back here tryin to justify checking out 17 year olds on myspace. A 17 year old is a high school girl. A 23 year old is usually out of college. Do the math smart guy.
    Woah...he can talk straight. No, I don't think calling you a wigger is racist. It's just making fun of the way you type your sentences. Way to try and change the topic by going back and reading everything I've ever posted. Oh it's too much fun fucking with you not to come back, and you're the one that started this shit. You've just now admitted that the pedophile accusation was wrong by reverting back to saying if you're in college you don't need to be messing with anyone in high school. And while that may not be the norm, it ain't illegal. That 23 is a typo, but even if it wasn't, 6 years age difference ain't shit. I was in college at 17, during that time I got laid by a 24 year old. I guess I should call the police. Ya think?