Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Body...

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Thanks for explaining you interest in Transformers.
    ...and this from a guy who's commented on other people's spelling. Remind me who's a "loooser" again? Yeah... or rather, YEAHYAH!!!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Just did the edit. What can you do though? Who likes you beyond the other losers here? Why do you post so often here? You'll never meet any of these girls. What's the point.

Oh, posting pictures. I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Who likes you beyond the other losers here? Why do you post so often here? You'll never meet any of these girls. What's the point.
    For reasons unknown even to me, I'll attempt to answer your heartfelt questions...

First, you don't like me, so therefore at least one of the "other" losers here doesn't, defeating your whole argument.

Second, I post here as often or as infrequently as I choose. If you don't like that, well... I'll bet you knew I was gonna say S.A.D. by now, right?

Third, there is only one girl here I've ever really given any serious thought to meeting, though you are right that I never will, as I'm no longer interested after a "getting to know you" period, shall we say. However, I'm not here in the hopes of picking up anybody, unlike a certain stalker who lives in his mother's basement, still hoping against hope as he prays to a pitiful shrine he created in honor of the woman he so pathetically stalks that somehow, someway, some day she'll be his. Good luck with that, dickhead!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

I got about half way through that, and it just. . .

Well, I tried to read the damn post. It's pathetic.

OK, I went back and read it through. Once again a "stalker" accusation against me. Prove it. It's not like Vicki Richter is hard to get a hold of. She won't lie.

Then you're really going to get your ass kicked, eh?

To end this, and clear up any questions you might have:

I don't give enough of a shit about you on any level to bother asking Vicki or anybody else anything having to do with you.

Now, I'm going to move along. Go find evilash and bother him, would you? You seem to love being made to look like an idiot...

Oh, it would probably work in your favor to make a thread with Vicki Richter in the title, calling me out as a stalker. That's worked really well in the past. You are an idiot, flaunt that.

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347

I don't give enough of a shit about you on any level to bother asking Vicki or anybody else anything having to do with you.

Now, I'm going to move along. Go find evilash and bother him, would you? You seem to love being made to look like an idiot...
    Hondarobot or what i like to call him, Johndeererobot is too busy collecting beer bottles right now so he cant bother me jus yet...Yeahyah!!!

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evilash

Hondarobot or what i like to call him, Johndeererobot is too busy collecting beer bottles right now so he cant bother me jus yet...Yeahyah!!!
    I'm just hanging out right now, Evilash. Please contribute anything you like.

I think you're an idiot, your attempts at humor are annoying at a grade school level, and judging from your picture, you are a social outcast and total loser, and currently a tranny chaser.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I guess. It apparently works for you. But why do you think some dumb ass catch phrase like "Yeahyah" will work in your favor? I won't even go into the Texas Ebonics. . .

And yet, for all evilash's supposed faults, it's you people seem to dislike, honda. That must really confuse a halfwit like you to no end, I'd imagine. Good night!

And yet, for all evilash's supposed faults, it's you people seem to dislike, honda. That must really confuse a halfwit like you to no end, I'd imagine. Good night!
    Heh. You should post your picture.