Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Body...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    Yeah, it's cool she's doing legit stuff. I doubt that maxim espanol knows the truth. Might actually make some news from this.......
    I hope no one would be that much of an asshole to do that, and if they are - I hope their karma's ready for some major payback. That's a bitch move, too.

The bitterness toward her by people on here that don't even know her is freaking petty. But what comes around goes around.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    Spread the mutilated cunt or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    I THINK SHES HOT.BUT I DONT GET WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO CUT OFF SOMETINGG AS USEFULL AS THIRE DICK.ITS A GIFT ITS POWER.THIRE ARE MANY GG THAT WISH THEY HAD ONE SO THEY COULD REALLY FEEL THAT POWER.CUMING IN SOMEONES FACE MAKING SOMEONE CHOKE YOU KNOW,THE FUN THINGS.NOW ALL SHE CAN DO IS USE A STRAPON AND AFTER KNOWING THE REAL THING THAT SUCKS!

We haven't had any post op bashing in quite a while,
    and that's been nice.

So gentlemen, can we keep it cute.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    Yeah, it's cool she's doing legit stuff. I doubt that maxim espanol knows the truth. Might actually make some news from this.......
    I hope no one would be that much of an asshole to do that, and if they are - I hope their karma's ready for some major payback. That's a bitch move, too.

The bitterness toward her by people on here that don't even know her is freaking petty. But what comes around goes around.

relax its just maxim ,lol....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

i hear ya. and maxim espanol at that.

Platinum Poster

well hell son make up ur mind... is it such a great thing that anyone who would make sure they found out she was a ts is a bitch move or is it something pathetic that isnt worth braggin about... u swear like u know her... lol... if you did would u feel the same 1500 ... oh sorry shes reasonable now... 300 $ later? prob not... but either way i dont care.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

well hell son make up ur mind... is it such a great thing that anyone who would make sure they found out she was a ts is a bitch move or is it something pathetic that isnt worth braggin about... u swear like u know her... lol... if you did would u feel the same 1500 ... oh sorry shes reasonable now... 300 $ later? prob not... but either way i dont care.
    Toro is apparently part of the current "Legion Of HA Doom" attempt. That guy with the long neck, and the transformer enthusiast are along for the ride as well.

It's annoying, but what can ya do? Free speech is a bitch when dumb fucks can talk. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Free speech is a bitch when dumb fucks can talk.
    And no one's better proof of that than you. Kudos, chief!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Free speech is a bitch when dumb fucks can talk.
    And no one's better proof of that than you. Kudos, chief!
    That's funny. I just logged back in to edit: Transformer Enthusiast = TJ347. Thanks buddy! I had forgot your name.

Loooser.

Just how stupid are you, exactly? Yes, I do like the Transformers, HondaROBOT. They remind me, and many others to be sure, of their childhood, and thus are beloved far and wide by a number of thirtysomethings. That said, your attempt to ridicule me has failed miserably, much like many other things you have tried in life, no doubt.

Please, don't waste anymore of your time in such fruitless efforts. There is no point in that, seeing as
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Just how stupid are you, exactly? Yes, I do like the Transformers, HondaROBOT. They remind me, and many others to be sure, of their childhood, and thus are beloved far and wide by a number of thirtysomethings. That said, your attempt to ridicule me has failed miserably, much like many other things you have tried in life, no doubt.

Please, don't waste anymore of your time in such fruitless efforts. There is no point in that, seeing as
    Thanks for explaining your interest in Transformers. My attempt to ridicule you has failed miserably.

(You edited to your, missed a key)