Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Body...

i didnt compare myself to HER... i said i know what i look like and i couldnt be happier... thats about loving yourself, your flaws, and accepting them, and embracing them... why do i keep calling ppl on here fags.... bc it gets the responce you just gave.... obviously it worked FAG
    I thought you could get no more pathetic, but I was wrong. You never fail to disappoint, do you? You are an embarrassment to this web site and to the community here. A transgendered person calling someone else a "fag" would be ironic and humorous, if it weren't so fucking pathetic. Perhaps it is humorous only in the sense that someone could be so uneducated about who they are and what society they live in that they would so insult and embarass themselves. "Fag" is a derogatory term used by homophobes and bigots to insult Gays, Lesbians and Transgendered persons. This is a GLBT-friendly community, and you are insulting not only at least half of the posters here, you are insulting yourself. I can only wait to see what puerile, confused and twisted little schoolyard comeback you can post now (although, ironically, probably one featuring a derogatory and bigoted term others use for you).

"There cannot be a God because, if there were one, I would not believe that I were not He."- Friederich Nietzsche

If you don't get my point, don't worry about it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    What is Jessica's myspace. I want to wank off to her.

HOLY CRAP,

JUST KNOWING THAT HOT TS GIRLS WANK OFF OVER OTHER HOT TS GIRLS IS FUCKING AMAZING TO ME.

THAT THOUGHT ALONE OF A HOTTIE LIKE VIKI SPANKING IT TO JESSICA NAKES ME HARD IN AN INSTANT.

WOW

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OnefortheAges
    i didnt compare myself to HER... i said i know what i look like and i couldnt be happier... thats about loving yourself, your flaws, and accepting them, and embracing them... why do i keep calling ppl on here fags.... bc it gets the responce you just gave.... obviously it worked FAG
    I thought you could get no more pathetic, but I was wrong. You never fail to disappoint, do you? You are an embarrassment to this web site and to the community here. A transgendered person calling someone else a "fag" would be ironic and humorous, if it weren't so fucking pathetic. Perhaps it is humorous only in the sense that someone could be so uneducated about who they are and what society they live in that they would so insult and embarass themselves. "Fag" is a derogatory term used by homophobes and bigots to insult Gays, Lesbians and Transgendered persons. This is a GLBT-friendly community, and you are insulting not only at least half of the posters here, you are insulting yourself. I can only wait to see what puerile, confused and twisted little schoolyard comeback you can post now (although, ironically, probably one featuring a derogatory and bigoted term others use for you).
    wow. well said.

Junior Poster

....more pics of her?

Veteran Poster

jessicabody.com

the monthy fee looks like 20 or somethin...maybe if u wait awhile, she'll roll back her prices

Is it a validation thing that bitchiness is a female trait (in general) so T-girls are ultra-bitchy?

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutTGirls
    Is it a validation thing that bitchiness is a female trait (in general) so T-girls are ultra-bitchy?

Yes.

Next question?

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OnefortheAges
    I am with Jen. I don't like fags either. It isn't that I don't like all gay people, but I don't feel like I bond with them in any way. I don't feel a connection to that community at all. Please don't suggest that we are a GLBT community. I don't think most people into TS are friends of the GLBT community.

Professional Poster

actually i would think they would be...maybe not into it, but friendly towards it....difference of opinion../shrug.

gay, bi, lesbian, *transgenedered*.....i kinda think thats the idea.