Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

That link is dead now. How can I see this video Guardian?

Default Im sorry

Im sorry hunny but the reason the links are dead is because they belong to me and are copywritten and arent allowed to be shown until Im ready to show them. However, as soon as Im ready to show them I have tons of unreleased videos.

xoxox Mia Isabella

Junior Poster

Default Re: Im sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Im sorry hunny but the reason the links are dead is because they belong to me and are copywritten and arent allowed to be shown until Im ready to show them. However, as soon as Im ready to show them I have tons of unreleased videos.

xoxox Mia Isabella
    Those videos were not posted by Mia. She doesn't even have them.
    They were produced by a guy called the Creator and he took them down because he did not want to promote a con artist. At least he has some morals and balls. Just check out Mia's website: tastehoney.com
    This site has been around for a couple of years now. The only change has been the cover page. She offers autographed pictures but the company that handled the billing backed out. Again, just a complete fake. Why doesn't a Star of her self claimed magnatude....lol.....tongue in cheek, have a legit site?

It's because she has BURNED every legitimate person that she has hired.
    She wants one thing and one thing only, to create a facade that attracts Newbies that she can rip off. Her run is over. Spread the word.....PLEASE!

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Veteran Poster

Tranny 411,

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Veteran Poster

Default Mia Fan looking to sort out hype

Is there anyone out there, who has been with Mia and had a positive experience?

I'm a fan of hers and would like to one day enjoy her company.
    I'm interested in hearing some positive reviews, if there are any, to counter all the negative comments?

Are there any satisfied customers who are willing to stand up for this foxy lady?

Rookie Poster

hey mate by now you must know there arent any. save your dosh for a good one.