Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Kinda quiet in here

Hey, what happened to the great people who use to post regularily? Felicia, Ecstatic, Vicki, Gia, Hillbilly, One World, among others?

I haven't been here that long, but with this Adult Transexual Awards idea in the mix, seems to me like a good time to blab about things. We could really do some good by exchanging some ideas right now.

Default Re: Kinda quiet in here

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Hey, what happened to the great people who use to post regularily? Felicia, Ecstatic, Vicki, Gia, Hillbilly, One World, among others?

I haven't been here that long, but with this Adult Transexual Awards idea in the mix, seems to me like a good time to blab about things. We could really do some good by exchanging some ideas right now.

Yeah, more talk would be good. My "submit" finger is worn out from posting

I agree, let's get over the past and get on with the future.

I'll post if there is an ongoing discussion, but for the last week or so, the only active threads have been about pictures. I have nothing against guys looking at pictures, especially mine, but it doesn't really invite a lot of debate or rebuttal.

Having said that, I'm glad someone decided a few words were worth more than some more new pictures

Felicia

Hey Felecia, good to hear from you

What's your views on this Adult Transexual Awards thing?

It's a post higher up, but I'm sure you have some cool input on this whole thing.

Junior Poster

yep the reason was 100% true by felicia... how are we gonna reply to a picture? lol... people making more conversations would boost the non picture posts... don't you think there's enough? lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I'll post if there is an ongoing discussion, but for the last week or so, the only active threads have been about pictures. I have nothing against guys looking at pictures, especially mine, but it doesn't really invite a lot of debate or rebuttal.

Having said that, I'm glad someone decided a few words were worth more than some more new pictures

Felicia
    What do you guys wanna talk about. I am always down for a good discussion...

Junior Poster

I have to agree. I'm loving the pic posts, but there's just been nothing posted worth discussion. I love the psychological analysis and debate on here, it's one of the things that drew me here originally. Being fairly new to the whole she-male world, I have a limited amount of knowledge to enter the lists with, but I'm more than willing to throw some good old opinions out there for everyone to dissect

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

I've been thinking the same. Also I've been very busy lately: working with clients, interviewing potential contracts, photo editing (both for a local client and for a website in the works)...oh yeah, and taxes. Plus as Felicia said, most of the posts have been pics, no real dialogue for a while. Anyway, I'll bet things will pick up next week after taxes are behind us.

5 Star Poster

Default But honestly...please discuss...

Well, I for one am back, and I presume everyone is overjoyed about that. I've promised myself I'll be spending my time usefully from now on, so you'll be seeing fewer posts from me.

Can't think of anything controversial to discuss. Those kind of discussions often get out of hand anyway (a discussion supposedly on spelling became a flame war, and others have featured far too many unconstructive and often personal insults). It seems humans cannot have a civilized dicussion.

Trying to get the ball rolling for an attempt at a civilised debate, I'll ask a a few questions:

Guys: What do you want from Tgirls? Is it the cock? If so, does size matter? Is it more than that? Is it more than just sexual? Is it cause you're fed up with regular girls? Is it because tgirls make more of an effort? Please discuss, honestly.

And girls: What do you really want from us guys?

As for me, I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the overall package. What I do know is that I'd date Allanah or Gia in a second if I could.

Would I marry a tgirl? Maybe, if I found the right one. What about everyone else?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.