Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default AOL Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I installed this AOL VR bullshit to check out this notorious chatroom everyone seems to hint to locally. Supposedly it's the infamous place all the local girls sit in and talk shit; so this is something I HAVE TO see.

After getting the phone #'s AOL doesn't want you to have thanks to my new favorite hater site anti-aol.com (hehe) I call to ask them how to do this free AOL shit painlessly without me giving them any CC info. The Indian guy on the other end answers my questions to the best of his ability and I sign on and get to work on entering this room.

THE SHIT HAS BEEN FULL ALL FUCKING EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck do they do just sit in there?!? (hint I know the answer, I'm just venting)

So this shit was all done for nothing...................

Oh well, at least I get another email account to give to people I really don't want contacting me (aka the Nyce method) lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: AOL Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    So I installed this AOL VR bullshit to check out this notorious chatroom everyone seems to hint to locally. Supposedly it's the infamous place all the local girls sit in and talk shit; so this is something I HAVE TO see.

After getting the phone #'s AOL doesn't want you to have thanks to my new favorite hater site anti-aol.com (hehe) I call to ask them how to do this free AOL shit painlessly without me giving them any CC info. The Indian guy on the other end answers my questions to the best of his ability and I sign on and get to work on entering this room.

What the fuck do they do just sit in there?!? (hint I know the answer, I'm just venting)

Oh well, at least I get another email account to give to people I really don't want contacting me (aka the Nyce method) lol
    You would have better luck takin a shit on yo hard drive than installin AOL software on it. Yo dat shit fucks yo computer up!!!

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

5 Star Poster

AOL Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you just discovering that?

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

its the allure of 36 silent trannies in a room...or one crazy Mexican trannie that threatens violence to those who disrupt the silent room...promotes her one week vacation to nyc from Texas all year round ,lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Default Re: AOL Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evilash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

You would have better luck takin a shit on yo hard drive than installin AOL software on it. Yo dat shit fucks yo computer up!!!
    luckily for me I have more than 1 pc

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

since the beginning of time....

AOL has sucked

sucks currently

and all likely will suck until the dawn of mankind (or rather, until that company gets bankrupt)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

uninstalled, complete waste of 5 minutes, gonna go watch Death Proof again

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I dumped AOL two years ago and I'm not coming back. I still have AOL Instant Messenger though.