Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

I hate the Patriots, and I hope they lose.

But it looks like they will win the Super Bowl this year......again

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by affidavit
    I retract my prediction for the Chargers to win the big game. They're good but definitely not as good as last year. I can't understand why they got rid of head coach Marty Schottenhiemer for Norv Turner. A coach that can get his team to 14-2 should not be fired.
    I'm liking the way the Steelers are playing so far. Making a Super Bowl prediction this early in the season is pretty pointless though.
    Marty was a consistent choker in the playoffs. Always managed to blow it somehow. I don't agree with the hiring of Norv Turner, he's a better coordinater in my opinion, but whatever. They just aren't looking that good,but they have played 3 tough games in a row, so it's not too surpising to me.

The pats look good, but I hate them just about as much as I hate the cowboys, who also look good. That would have to be my superbowl prediciton as of now...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    I hate the Patriots, and I hope they lose.

But it looks like they will win the Super Bowl this year......again
    Ah, the first Patriots hater who can admit that resistance is futile.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

I didn't say it was "Borg futile".........It ain't over.

It ain't EVER gonna be over.......so long as the Boston Area's got meter maids and chronic

Default Re: Time to talk shit! SuperBowl predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    I pick the Patriots. They have some pretty good depth to their team this year and barring any injuries to the most key players, they're going all the way again this year. Count em! 4 Championships!!!

Yes i know that their are allot of irrational Patriots haters out there. :lol: But instead of making false allegations about how they cheat, talk some shit and tell me which team YOU THINK is gonna win this year and why. :o

PATRIOTS AND COWBOYZ

PATRIOTS 27 COWBOYZ 21

i don't believe san diego bills or jets will be sniffing the playoffs so i will at least wait till week 8 or so..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Pat's 38 Cowboy's 14. Has anyone one seen the Pats play this year? They are fucking frightening! Brady has more weapons than Paddy has pigs.

Cheating? Mangini is a whinning cunt who the rest of the league wished would go away! Taking pics of a bunch of fat fuck coaches bouncing up and down for a future game? It will probably never be used. Will have to go back to stenographer's with good observational skills. Jesus, we were using high tech to "steal signals"! Who hasn't stolen signals. We only did it against the Jet's cause we knew their personnel could never handle changing signals 7 0r 8 games down the road.

Professional Poster

ugh a pats vs cowbouys superbowl-the americana will force me to indulge in a few too many clear pepsi's for the evening.............but you know fellas them silver pants really flatter yer teams players "assets"............

Professional Poster

I'm a Steeler fan,but, although they look good so far, I think they are a few players away.
    I'm also I huge Patriot hater for so many VALID reasons, but I can't deny they made some moves that make them the odds-on favorite.
    Dallas looks impressive.
    I think this year is up for grabs and I'm not willing to make a prediction yet
    EXCEPT that New England's season will end in some big scandal or catastrophic incident worthy of the contract they made with the devil years ago to make them a winner.

Who wants to play the Pats? Come on step right up. Yeah that's right the cowboy's are nothing. They're coming up soon in the regular season. Green Bay looks tougher.

Love Romeo Crennell! A true master of defense. But he's never had to defend against nothing like the Pat's multi faceted Death Star. I don't even think Bill Belicheck could defend against the offense he's created.

Bill's focusing on the Browns. The fans are salivating for the Cowboy's and the Colts. That's why Bill is coach and we are fans. ....Alice, get me a beer and the remote!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ralph_206.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	131478